CHAPTER 1: MEETING UP!

Seo Ae POV.
"Yah!  Kim Seo Ae Ireona!  or else you're gonna be late for school! "  mom said almost yelling at me.  actually I already used to it because it looks like she made it as her daily routine every morning. But I'm still sleepy! Aish!  I really don't care about being late now!  my mindset is to sleep right now!

But when my mom spoke-up "if you'll not going to wake up I will decreased you're allowance." ahh!!!  "waking up mom! " I said.  let me do everything just don't touch my allowance.  "that's good! I'm not doing this because I want to nag at you,  But I'm doing this you're school have a great expectations to you and sleeping will not help you with that! " she said!  ahh!  I feel touched now!  I really love her. "I know so thank you,  don't worry if you're going to keep waking me up next time I will appreciate it." I said as I kiss her cheeks. "saranghea! "I added.  "I love you too!,  so now go get ready! " mom said as I just nod and make my way to the bathroom. 

maybe you're thinking why I am so closed to my mother, well for me my family is my bestfriend! I'm pretty closed with them , because me and my oppa was tought to be open  with them. which I think is pretty good! 

-FASTFORWARD -
After taking a shower I hurriedly get dressed and ate my breakfast.  and after taking breakfast me and oppa bid goodbye to my parents and leave the house.

*At the car
"oppa!  how is work? " I ask him. oops!  oh I almost forgot.  my brother is Kim Jun Myeon. and he is the CEO of our company.  my parents made a decision that oppa will take over being the CEO of the company because we all know that he is trustworthy.  "pretty good. and how about you?" he ask "it's pretty good too." I said while giving a smile. "I have something inside me saying that you will still be the top1 students this year." he said as I just smile "thank-you don't worry I will not let you down!  " I said and he just smile at me. "how is Paula~unnie!!?" I ask more like teasing him. "she's fine " he said while blushing "hahaha!  so are the both of you getting married?" I ask that makes him more blushed. "in time comes Seo ae"  he said as the car stop which means that I already arrived at school. "go now, and goodwill dongsaeng!'' he said as I just nod and kiss his cheeks And run inside the school. 

inside the school almost everyone is greeting me. well I am the top1 student at this school hehehe. I'm not praising my self I'm just telling you in advance. I just greet them back. actually even though many of the students greeting me I really don't have closed friends, I'm just really afraid of giving away my trust again. so here I'm a silent-shy type of girl at school.  after minutes had past the teacher finally arrived. "okey class!  take you're sit now. because you have a new classmate here." new classmate? okey then! I thought. "get inside!  don't be shy everyone here is friendly" the teacher to the student. why isn't he coming anyway?  maybe he really is shy. so as I stared so the door feet is showing already until I saw the transferee face he look at me.

"Anneonghaseyo! Kim Joong In imnida!  KAI for short and I really hope that we will be all friends together." he said while looking directly to my eyes and then he take a bow.

"it was him ".my heart and mind said. my heart fluttered uncontrollable.   and all those memories came back to me again.

---------------

There it is the first chapter. here I really hoped you enjoy while reading it. please do comment and vote!!! and please do  follow me. and don't forget to share this story to your friends...사랑해♥♥♥