CHAPTER 2: THE PAST (flashback)

Third Person POV.

As Seo Ae saw the face of the man she used to love back then, or she still love right now. she remembered everything as fast as lightning.

{Flashback }

(3 years ago )

It all started when Jong In transferred to another school because of his family's company. Because in that school there are more connections that he would probably needing in the future. So as he enter his room their is okey person that caught his attention her face shines upon him. He fell inlove in just one sight of that girl, when Seo Ae. KAI become a stalker of her and a silent admirer at the same time. LUCKY him because he and Seo Ae are separates.

While on the other hand Seo Ae also liked KAI. it also started when KAI walked inside the room. It's the first time she fell on someone that fast which caused her to be shy towards KAI.

But as weeks have past the both of them get to know about each other & become closed friends. KAI was the first person in school that she is pretty closed too as same as KAI. and after month KAI finally confessed to Seo Ae.

KAI POV

I was really desperate to tell her about how I fell towards her. and I really hoped that I can do it today.
-FASTFORWARD - -the class already ended -
"Seo Ae! do you have something to do, you know since the school ends " I ask. Ah!! I feel so tense! "hmmm!!! no I don't " she answered while plastering a smile in her face. I really love her smiles.

"so would you agree if I will take for a walk? " I ask... say yes please... "sure!!! I would love to." she replied!!!

----------------------------

hello guys!!! that's there past! don't worry the continuation of there past will be the next chapter. so how's this chapter? I really do hope you all like it... please don't forget to comment and vote for this chapter. Anneong!사랑해!♡