CHAPTER 4

SEO AE POV.

                   "So Jong In -" my teacher didn't complete her words because that damn boy cut her off. I hate him!

"You can call me KAI ma'am." he said.  "Okey!,  KAI,  welcome and I hoped you will enjoy your stay  here in the school.".Mrs.Choi said enthusiastically. "thank you ma'am."he replied.

                    I just look at my teacher to avoid kai's gaze. But when me and Ms.Choi met gaze she just smiled at me.

"I think you are not familiarized with the school yet. so I will assign someone to tour you around." she said. oh!  no!  I got a bad feeling about this. "and you're very luck KAI, because the president of the student council is you're classmate! " she said...  please someone get me out of here!!!  "Ms. Seo Ae would you like to tour Mr.KAI around? " she ask. as I just remained dumbfounded. while the other girls behind me keep whining. 

                    "so Ms.Kim will you? " she ask again.  ok I guess I don't have any choice then "okey!  ma'am. " I said as I look down. "OK then Mr.Kim is it okey if you sit besides Ms.Kim? "she ask him.... argghh!!!  it already annoys me!!! "it's okey with me ma'am."he said.  "okey then! you can take you sit now." Mrs.Choi said.

                    And he obediently follow. I saw him staring at me while walking towards his chair. While I just look directly on the board. I want to cry!  But I didn't let my tears fell down.  because it would show him that He still affects me.

                    He sat down and look at me while smiling and said "Long time no see! " I just ignore him. as  a tear suddenly fell down. I just wipe it away and concentrate in the class.

                     Why do I fell this way?  Does I still love him? 

---------------------------------

there Is it the fourth chapter....  I really took effort to write this one. so I hope you like it. please do vote and comment. and don't forget to follow me.

사랑해♡♡♡