Death?

They say when you die you see a light but I don't.

I woke up being pushed down a hall with scared faces all around me. They were going fast. I couldn't hear anything. Slowly my hearing came back and everyone was yelling. My mom was in tears and Austin was squeezing my ankle. "Where am I" I said. I couldn't hear myself and it seemed as though no one else could either. "Hello!" I tried yelling. Still no sound. Was I dead? "Honey your going to be alright I promise." My mom said. "Just keep your eyes open."

Okay, so I am alive woo! They took me to a dark room where I fell asleep. I looked at the clock on the wall when I woke up. 3:18 in the morning! I looked at my arms. I had a cast on my leg and my arm had a bunch of IV's attached to it. I looked around the white room an saw Austin asleep on a chair. "Austin!" I said loudly. Still no sound. I saw my phone and grabbed it. I texted my mom and told her I couldn't talk anymore! She broke the news to me and told me I wouldn't be able to talk again. Tears began to fall I cried. The only good thing about this is that no one can hear me. I tried screaming but couldn't. With my spare hand I hit the little table next to my hospital bed. No! No this can't be happening no! I wanted to die! Now I can't ever tell Austin I love him! I cried my self to sleep and woke up to the sun shining into my eyes. Austin walked over to me holding in his tears. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry this happened to you. If you would've died on me I would've been next." He said almost crying. "Austin." Oh what was the use I can't talk! I cried and touched his hand.