Austin's

Austin called the cops and they came. They told me to go to my dads but I went to Austin's. I couldn't face anyone especially my dad. If he knew, who ever that was, would be DEAD. Austin was texting his new girlfriend, well wanna be girlfriend, Kayla. I rolled my eyes when I looked at her wanna be flirts. I was getting jealous. I wonder when my mom will be home. What would I tell her? Maybe I should take a moment and breath. Debbie, Austin's mom, fell in love with me and called me pretty. She makes me feel really welcome. His dad, Harold, on the other hand is a jerk. Some girl named Felicia came over and was all on Austin. "Whore!" I mumbled. She gave me a dirty look and kissed Austin. He pushed her off. "No." He said. I spied on them most of the day. "Why is that ugly whore here?" She asked. Austin leaned forward. "I don't know..... Why are you here?" He asked. That was such a good comeback! "Haha very funny mr." She smirked. "I'm not laughing... And she's not a whore or ugly thank you." He remarked. "What's your problem?" She asked offended. You... Know can you please leave?" He asked. He pulled her arm up and led her to the door. I got out of sight and ran to my guest room. I sat on the bed and messed it up a little. Then began liking statuses on Facebook. I heard her yelling and laughed. My hair was in my eyes when I heard his footsteps coming towards the door. I moved my hair really fast. "Hey." I said as he entered. "Hey... I'm sorry about her being here." He said. "It's ok I think I'm getting used to it." I said laughing. He didn't find that very funny though. "You shouldn't be. It's not right." He said. I stopped laughing but kept a smile on my face. "Why?" I asked jokingly. He didn't answer. "It's complicated." He said and got up and went to his room. That was weird. Why would he do that? I got up and went to his room. "Austin? Is something wrong?" I asked shutting his door behind me. He had his face in his hands. "I don't want to explain it. You wouldn't understand." He said. "But I could try." I said. "Haven't I told you?" He asked. "Told me what?" I asked. "That you know I like you more than a friend." He said. Astonished I said, "Well yeah but..." He cut me off by grabbing my face and kissing me. I grabbed his face and pulled him in. Then I jerked back and tears filled my eyes. "I can't kiss you!" I said. "Wait why?" He asked confused.

I gave him a serious look. "You have a girlfriend. Well a lot actually and if I kiss someone I want it to be real!" I said. He stared blankly at the wall. "I'm sorry Austin. But you have to many girls that you "like"." I said. "No. I'm sorry that..." He said. I cut him off, "I'm going to my room." I said running off. I shut the door and locked it. He has to many lovers I want to be the only one if I am one! "Emily.. Please let me in." He said twisting the knob. "We will talk tomorrow Austin.'' I said holding in tears. I guess he gave up and went to his room.