Dad

I finally got to my dads cabin. My mouth dropped in awe. It was a 2-story cabin with a cobblestone driveway and a fountain was in the middle of the circle driveway. There was a river in view on the left below the hill. I got out of my car and saw a maid hurrying towards me. "Hell-o. I'm your fathers maid Shako." She said politely," How may I be of your assistance?" I shook her hand. "I don't need anything. I'm fine. But thank you anyways." I said. She smiled and nodded leading me towards the house. A big man with a suit and tie opened the door. "Thank you." I said politely. Shako led me to my dad's office where he was yelling into a phone. I look like my dad. My dark brown curly hair and light blue eyes. "Emma! Baby!" He said with his jershen gangster voice. My dad is in the mafia. "Highway to Hell" mafia. His accent is weird because we're from Texas.... "Listen we have to reschedule. I have to....uh go." He said smiling. "Ok." I said laughing. I hugged him and went to my car. I sped out trying to seem as tough as my dad. I put my sunglasses on and acted like a real gangsta daughter. The thing about my dad is that he was a lawyer until the stuff with my moms uncle hit the fan.