Chapter 10

Britts pov.

I wake up with a huge headache. then I realize I am not in my room. oh shit I think.

Did I go home with someone last night?

Where am I?

I can't remember anything past when I took a shot but apparently something happened.

I sit up and my head is pounding. I look around and see Cameron sleeping on the ground. okay so I am at the beach house in cams room.

The question is did I sleep with him. well my dress is on but my shoes are off. but then I remember cam is on the floor so probably not.

I get up and try to sneak up to my room but all of the boys are in a circle on the stairs and look up to see me.

The first person to say anything is Nash "did you sleep with him?"

"No," I reply "at least I don't think so."

Nash looks real angry but so does jack g. I run up the stairs and go to my room.

Why would they care if I slept with him anyway I mean like we aren't even dating.

I get changed into sweats and a sports bra and took an Advil. With this hangover I will be going nowhere today!

I go on on demand and buy the movie the longest ride. it is so good.

After the movie I put on regular tv and watch old reruns of boy meets world.

Then someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I shout while hoping it is not Nash.

Then cam walks in ALLELUIA! It isn't Nash.

"Did we'" I start to ask.

"No!" he cuts me off," but you did try to kiss me."

"I don't even want to know what I did," I say.

"And," he says ignoring me "you drew on Nash's face with permanent marker!"

"Really!" I laugh.

"Ya but you can only see it if you look close." he says. We both laugh for a little.

I go down stairs and make some Mac and cheese. I think I like cam. like I like like him. but I don't love him. as Carly Rae jepson would say I really really really really really really like you.

I will kiss him. I will just go upstairs and kiss him.

I finish my Mac and cheese and put an icebreaker in my mouth. once it is done I am kissing cam.