☄How To Get Rid Of Pimples Part 2

School for me is starting in two days, so I really need to get rid of the face demons. And also I know people want to get rid of pimples before school rolls around, so you can have clear skin.

1. Ice
Wrap the ice in a cloth and hold it in your  pimples for a few seconds. Wait a few minutes and then repeat the process. Apply the ice multiple times a day and the pimples will resolve in a day or two.

2. Lemon
Using a cotton ball or Q-tip, apply the lemon juice to the pimples before bedtime.
If you have a more stubborn pimple, add cinnamon to the combination. But don't add cinnamon if you have sensitive skin.

3. Honey
Dab honey on your pimple and leave it on there for at least 30 minutes, or overnight. And rinse with warm water

4. Toothpaste
Dab some white toothpaste to the pimple and leave overnight. Then rinse with cool water in the morning. This works because baking soda is good for pimples too, and white toothpaste has baking soda

5. Steam
Fill a large pot with hot water and hold your face over it. Make sure your face doesn't come in direct contact with the actual hot water, because this will cause scalding and pain. And plus hot water dries your skin. In fact, I just recently started taking cooler showers once I learned that got water dries your skin. And I loved taking got showers.

Now I can't take all the credit. I got all of this information from lifehack.org and it helped me out.

|Love all you LilyPoppers💥|

~LilyPop💋