☄Makeup Life Hacks

These are some makeup life hacks that will actually save your life.

1. Use Shaving Cream
If you get foundation on any article of clothing, you can use shaving cream and a napkin and clean it off in an instant.

2. Vaseline
Want to touch up some makeup? Use a Q-Tip or cotton swabs and use some Vaseline to touch it up.

3. Mascara Life Expectancy
If you want to increase your mascara life expectancy by about 10 more uses, put it in a mug of really hot water. This will loosen it, and get all the clumps to be smooth mascara again.

4. Concealer Shapes
Most people apply their concealer in a half circle format. You're actually supposed to use a triangle method. It actually covers up more than the half circle.

5. Lotion
If you're somewhere other than home, and your makeup isn't looking too good, you can always use lotion as a makeup remover. It moisturizes your skin and removes the makeup all at once.

6. Lipstick and Teeth
If you have experienced the most stressful feeling of getting lipstick on your teeth, don't worry you're not alone. After applying the lipstick, take your finger and put in your mouth making a "o" shape. Then pull out. All the excess lipstick on your finger will no longer be on your teeth.

7. Eye Brightner
To make your eyes look more awake, line the water line and your inner crease of your eyes with white eyeliner and the rest in black. It makes you look more awake.

8. Spoon and Contour
To make an even contour, use a spoon to scoop your apples of the cheeks. Then contour the bottom. After, blend, and you should be good.

So I hope you liked that chapter on makeup life hack. I can do a part two on it soon. I will be doing the requests this week. So comment some more...and also vote.

|Love all you LilyPoppers 💥|
~LilyPop 💋