☄Valentines Day Crush Imagine

The snow is glistening in reflection to the sun. You sit outside waiting for your favorite show on television to watch. You sit with a tub of vanilla ice cream. The ice cream melts in your mouth as you watch The Notebook waiting patiently for your show to come on. You and your boyfriend have broken up the day before Valentine's Day. It is now Valentine's Day. And all you can do is cry and eat. Hoping that ice cream will fill that empty 6 month void in your heart. You soon hear pebbles being pelted at your bedroom window. You slightly glance outside and see your ex-boyfriend. You ignore him only to hear heavier rocks being thrown.

"I'm going to call the police if you don't stop"- Y/N threatens.

He continues until you finally give in and walk downstairs. You open the door to see your ex-boyfriend/jerk standing in front of you. You and him stand there for a couple minutes before he leans in for a kiss. You pull away quickly.

Y/N- "get off of me."
Him- "please. I'm sorry. I was a jerk. I should have never asked for a break. We have something special and I need you. You complete me. I hopefully complete you. I love you..."

After that lecture he just gave you, you have no choice but to kiss him passionately and then pull away only to have him grab your waist and pull you back in..."I love you too " -Y/N

Remember guys. This is an imagine. This is everyone expectation of how Valentine's is supposed to work out. Or at least the ending is. Who else cried. I didn't... My eyes are sweating. This was based on a true story....PFT!!!! I crack myself up sometimes.

|Love all you LilyPoppers💥|

~LilyPop💋