Reunited and Plot Twists

(Y/n)
"Mommmmy! Wake Up!!" I could hear Nia's little rants as she tries to wake me up. I caught her and tickled her till she cried for help. 

"Ahahaha, Stop Mummy! Ahahaha Stop~" I kissed her forehead as she tries to regain her breath.

"That should teach you a lesson for waking mommy up." I smiled at her. Nia got up and tug the sleeves of my shirt. I looked and see her sparkling blue eyes open widely.

"What do you want, honey?" Then I heard the little grumbling sounds from her tiny stomach. I laughed and carried her off the bed. 

"We'll get something to eat after we take a morning shower, ok?" She nodded in delight. She ran to the suitcase and picking out her clothes out. She's such a hyper girl. I can't imagine not having her. To think, I almost got rid of her ...

*****************************************************************************************

"NO! She's mine and chose to keep her!"

"HE DOESN"T EVEN KNOW HER!"

"So, I keep her myself!"

"You're just 16! How are you going to support her?"

"I'll just take odd jobs! "

"What about your parents? Do they know?"

"Like they care! That moment they divorced, they never thought my brother and I, how innocent or naive of us to know what happen and JUST torn us apart. END of this fucking conversation! I'm keeping her and nothing is going to change my mind."

"At least let me be there when you need someone."

***********************************************************************************

To think how he was with me all the way. Without him, I'm would have been homeless and unable to finish high school. As I was about to pick my phone up, his phone number showed up on the screen of my phone. Nia came out just at the right time. I showed her that her dad called and she immediately took it from my hand. She answered the phone. 

"Hey daddy.......... Yes, daddy. I slept well last night........ Later? Of course daddy!........ Bye, daddy. Muah~"

I didn't know they were talking about but I could see it must be something great. She placed the phone down and quickly grab my hand. 

"What are you doing?" I was clueless of what was happening. She grabbed towels and pushed me into the bathroom. 

"Can you please tell me what's happening?" She started to open the shower head. I was still in my clothes and now I was soaking wet. She giggled. I ended up stripping out of my clothes alongside with Nia's clothes as well and bath with her. 

Once we're done, she grabbed a towel to cover herself and quickly rushed to another room. 

"What is going on, Nia? Why are you rushing so much?"

"No time to explain, mummy! Quickly mummy, put this on." She pulled out a dress that I've never worn in a million years. The last time you worn it was Niall taking you out on a picnic. It was a great memory. You smiled a little how it was still around after all this time.Besides, how could you reject those little eyes. You wore them quickly and came out to see your daughter dressed almost similar to yours (a/n PREFENCES GIVEN.. You can thank me later. (◕ฺー≦)ノ). Yet you were still clueless of what's going on.