Forever And Always

Nia was fast asleep in her room. You and Niall looked at her sleeping figure by the door before shutting it. You crossed your arms and sighed. You are stuck between two men. After William's 'kidnapping', you started to doubt if you were really in love with Niall. You went back in the room you and Niall shared which was messed up by the fighting that you and Niall had.

You were tired but you weren't gonna sleep that dump. You picked up everything. With each item, you remember each memory behind it. You picked up an old notebook which you threw over Niall and you opened it to see the old scribble you wrote in it. You touched each word and you touched the heart shape you drew back then with the writng, (Y/N) and Niall, Forever And Always. It remind you what happen back then. (Play music for preference)

Once upon a time,
I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye
And we caught onto something
I hold onto the night,
You looked me in the eye
And told me you loved me

It was Tuesday. We were just doing our own stuff in our little hideout. He laid on your lap while you played with his hair a little. It was late already. You needed to return home before your dad came home. As you left the hideout, you both looked at each other and he said, "I love you. Forever and always." You can't help but smile.

Were you just kidding?
'Cause it seems to me, this thing is breaking down
We almost never speak
I don't feel welcome anymore
Baby, what happened, please tell me?
'Cause one second it was perfect, now you're half way out the door

You started to doubt if he evens loves you anymore and you being pregnant wasn't helping much either. He was still on X Factor and he barely talks to you anymore as if I wasn't welcome anymore. The last time you met him, you guys barely spoke two sentences and he was halfway out the door.

And I stare at the phone,
He still hasn't called
And then you feel so low you can't feel nothing at all
And you flashback to when he said forever and always
Oh, and it rains in your bedroom
Everything is wrong
It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone
'Cause I was there when you said forever and always

You stared at your phone. You were six months pregnant. Thank god William was there to support you. You stared at it and sighed how he hadn't called you for six months. You felt low and numb inside. For the past few months which was the last time you guys have met each other, you felt sad and angered with him around and now, you felt the same thing too. You remembered how he said Forever and always.

Was I out of line?
Did I say something way too honest?
Made you run and hide
Like a scared little boy?
I looked into your eyes
Thought I knew you for a minute, now I'm not so sure

Nia was finally born. You were overwhelmed with joy. But you thought of the days that he hadn't called. Did you said something way too honest that scared him? You sighed. Scaredy cat, you thought. You remember looking into his eyes, how sure you were he was the one. Now, you're not even sure if he actually loved you before.

So here's to everything
Coming down to nothing
Here's to silence
That cuts me to the core
Where is this going?
Thought I knew for a minute, but I don't anymore

It's almost a year since you had contact with each other. Everything you guys once had felt like it never existed before. It was a quiet day. Nia was fast asleep and William was working but the silence was killing you. What's happening between you and Niall? When you thought you knew the answer, you end up doubting it was the answer.

And I stare at the phone,
He still hasn't called
And then you feel so low, you can't feel nothing at all
And you flashback to when he said forever and always
Oh, and it rains in your bedroom
Everything is wrong
It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone
'Cause I was there when you said forever and always

You were tired to waiting for that silent phone to ring and just as you didn't expected. It rang.

You didn't mean it, baby,I don't think so

"Hey." He said and you bursted.

Back up, baby, back up
Did you forget everything?
Back up, baby, back up
Did you forget everything?

"WHERE WERE YOU! NOT ONE SINGLE CALL, HORAN! NOT ONE CALL! HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU FORGOTTEN ME! I'M TELLING, NIALL! IT'S ME OR YOUR CAREER!"

'Cause it rains in your bedroom
Everything is wrong
It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone
'Cause I was there when you said forever and always

"How could you be so inconsiderate, (Y/n)? Here I was thinking you'll say how you miss me and you asked me to choose? How could you?" You grunted at his word. You sighed. "Niall, choose. Me or Your Career."

Oh, I stare at the phone,
He still hasn't called
And then you feel so low
You can't feel nothing at all
And you flashback to when we said forever and always

He hasn't called back. Not once. You cried a little. He was shallow to think about himself as if he felt nothing anymore. You suddenly remembered Forever and Always.

And it rains in your bedroom
Everything is wrong
It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone
'Cause I was there when you said forever and always

You looked at the book and ripped that page. It was happening again. You guys were basically hurting each other. You knew what lies between Forever and Always. "(Y/N)?" You turned to see Niall scratching his neck. "I love you, Forever and always been." He walked up to you to hold your hands but you pry it open as he hold them. (gif preference)

You didn't mean it, baby, You said forever and always... yeah

"You lied." Was all you said to him.

A/N Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner and also another T.S song. Please don't kill me~ I really like how her songs could be used in my story so don't kill me~ Hope you enjoy this chapter. Remember to vote/comment and follow me for more updates on this story~ Also, check out my other story, Listen which is a Harry Styles Au if you haven't check it yet~