chater 5

chapter five.

I woke up, scared and soar I thought i was dead but no I was not, I was very much alive. part of my skin were burnt, my body were stiff so many thought going through my mind, the darkness rob me of my best sense and replace it  with a paralysing fear. In this darkness I sit, muscles cramped and unable to move. I only know my eyes are still there because I can feel myself blink, I could see different image on the wall don't know if it was my imagination or the shock am going through now.

The cold air hit my face causing me to shive in fear, "I know that sense of feeling it's him" I said  in my mind. I drop my jaw so as to breath in more oxygen in preparation for what to come. Darkness Washed over me sending another chill down my spine, a chill of fear. The same fear I had when I was in the hospital.

I looked straight at the window, there he was smiling at me, enjoying my fear and depression I tried to run but my leg won't obey me any more, As his bony paw reaches out for me I can hear his cruel laugh, cold cackle that froze me in my spot draining all hope, replacing them with a feeling of despair, hopelessness and most of all fear. Its claws cut through my body and wrapped around my brain, it choked the breath from my lungs and left my body dry heaving. Desperately trying to rid me of all this, black mist swirled at the edges of my mind, drawing me into its open arms and salty tears spilled over onto my cheek leaving a tight dry feeling in my heart.

"We meet again dear, oh how I miss u" he exclaimed, placing his hand on his cheast in a dramatically way. "Do you miss me? I think not! that hurt, I feel like crying but I hope you enjoyed the little nightmare you had" he snarled with anger.

"What do you want, just kill me and end this pain and torture let me have peace" I cried bitterly closing my eyes tight as his thumb dig deep into my burnt flesh making me to cry in agony.

"Not now, he said looking deep into my green eyes before he vanish into a thin of air like if he was never there.

My grandparent ran in with fear, "your awake"! they both said holding my hand. looking at them made me feel sad, its too early for this. don't want to give them any trouble or burder them with my own problem.

I sighed!

"Kat are you alright you scared us all, I have to call doc Sam his on the way" Rose said, she was so worried. there was a mix emotions in her eyes.

I closed my eyes tight I could not bear all these they are too much for me to handle, I wished I had died in that fire and not be a burden to anyone.

"Omg! what happened to your hands?"Kent asked with fear written on his face. his eyes were wide open and his jaw dropped. I could see tears building up in his eyes.

"Am fine, its nothing". I tried to calm them. but I know they are not fools they know something is definatly wrong with me.

"Oh dear, how did it happen? I know something is not right here" Rose said with kindness, her kindness melt my heart, I saw a flash from my memory, a young beautiful woman smiling then it vanish just as It came. I sighed in furstration, Rose voice brought me back.

"It's okey if you won't tell us and we won't force you against your will just know we are always here for you anytime you need us. we love you" Rose said.

I could not hold it any longer, I huged her so tight letting the tears flow freely without holding it back, This is what I always want.

I know its been long I posted, please bear with me. Would always try to post new part every Two days. Thanks.