Chapter 1

"Thank You New York!!" Said Harry jumping around like a retarted frog. The crowed roared in epic ment that the one direction said the the name on where they live or are. That's what I guess they are screaming about. So one direction stepped of the stage and everyone was heading to the the gift shop or leaving. I like really needed to pee. So I slide through the crowed eventually ending up at this empty hallway. I go down the hallway and there is no bathroom. Damn It. I keep moving forward to see if I find a stupid bathroom.

I finally find stairs and there is a group of people. Coming up stairs I decided not to go because what if they are crazed fans and then they scream in my ear and make me deaf and then I get killed by a killer because I didn't hear everyone screaming!. Ok I little to dramatic. But I go the other way when I hear deep British and a Irish accents speaking. I wanted to turn around so bad but I felt like I shouldn't. Then I hear a roar like a lion roar. They weren't fans around so I turned around and there they were the most gorgeous boys on earth. One direction!. I decided to stay cool and give them a confused look as why the hell did you just roar then. Niall says "yup she's ho-". Harry covers his mouth before he could finish his sentence. I stop and turn around.

"Sorry love are you lost?" Said harry "umm yeah do you know where the bathroom is?" I said "umm yes I do follow me" he says . I obey and follow him a few more twist and turns I ask "are you sure you know where your going" "frankly I have no idea where I am going" he says while stoping "your kidding me right?"I said hoping he ways "sorry love I am not kidding" he said and turned around facing me "Harry!" Yells Niall running "yes" says harry "you were going to the wrong direction" Harry laughs "really harry , really in front of a cute girl"says Niall "what? I'm sure she likes my corny jokes"he says while putting his arm around me "yeah sure now umm what's your name?"said Niall "Jenny" "oh I like that name it sounds like my sister gemma's name!"says harry

He smiles "how does Jenny sound like Jenny?" Says Niall. "Either way follow me Jenny" he says while taking my hand "please tell me you know where your going because harry just lead me to nowhere and I have to really pee!" I say. He laughs and finally we get to the bathroom "omg thank you Niall," I say "I guess the leprechaun knows how to find something else than the pot of gold" Harry says skipping down the hall "wow harry the first joke you actually said that was good" says Niall "ok well thank you for finding the bathroom for me" I say while entering the bathroom.

Yes finally I get to pee. Gosh note to self don't drink a 3 whole bottles of water because your friends dared you for 400 dollars which I got!. I wash my hands I come out the bathroom. "BOO!"yells harry and Niall "oh my cheese and crackers why are you still here!" I say "we wanted to wait for you because you seem like a cool girl and all of our gal friends seem to act like we are not normal people and freak out in our faces" says Niall "would you like to come to our dressing room?!?!?!" Says harry "umm yeah sure" I say "ok!!!" Harry skips down the hall" and eventually fell. I laugh "it's not funny" he says getting up"yeah your right it's not funny....it's hilarious. I laugh again. He pouts and looks at me. "Fine ok I'm sorry" I say. he walks ahead and disappears when he turns a corner leaving me and Niall together. I look at Niall "I'm not sorry" I says. He laughs

"So where you from?" He asks "I from the New York, but I might move but I don't know where" "oh well I from-" I cut him off "you kidding me I know where you from"I say. We are walking to his dressing room when I mob a fans suddenly appear they mob Niall and almost attack me. I stand on a high platform and look at where Niall is he is panicking. I yell "Omg it's Harry,Zayn,Louis,and Liam hurry !!" Some of them run away a few Niall girls stay. "Oh shut up" says one of them to me "we know you just want this sexy leprechaun for yourself" she continues. "Wait where is Niall" I say. very confused. Where is he?.

They all leave and go looking for Niall. So I look around and whisper Niall's name. Still no answer."come on Niall it's Jenny they left". I look around some more than something grabs me into a closet....