Chapter 9

So we are in the bed together and he keeps his arms tightly around me. We are watching family guy in the tv. Then I turn to him where are faces are like nose to nose. He bites his lip. I smile .Trying to prevent kissing me;I say;I didn't know if it was the right time"he says "well i could use a kiss now" I say. He reaches in and kisses me the pulls away "feel better now" he says. I nod. "Jenny I think I love you no wait I don't think I love you I know I love you" says Niall while waiting for my reaction. "Niall I love you too for than love I adore you" I say. When I said that I felt like all the pressure just released out of me. "So are we good now" he says "yup we're good".

Few Hours Later 

Niall's POV  

She sleeping like an angel in my arms. I am glad I have my princess back where she rightfully suppose to be in arm. I let her go to go to the bathroom. I enter the bathroom and see the razor. That razor that was hitting my princess. I take the razor and throw it away. I go back into the room Jenny is still there like the angel she is. I sit lay down by her and go to bed.

Next Morning 

Jenny's POV  

I flutter my eyes open. I look around and see the brightness in the room I sit up. and look at the time. 6:00am. I get up and check my wrist they still hurt they feel weak. I go downstairs to see Niall eating of course on the couch watching tv. "Hi princess are you hungry?". "No thanks" I say and sit down "well princess I have to go now ill come back" he says putting the plate in the sink "Niall I just needed you for one day you don't have to stay forever here"I say. He looks at me "well I choose to I can't leave my princess alone especially now I don't know if you are cutting or not so I have to keep an eye on you"he says

He comes over to me and gives me a kiss goodbye. Then he walks out out with Paul. I get up and go to the bathroom and its filled with notes. I take one where the razor is it says "don't do it I am not losing you again" 

I smile and the. I read the others. They were so romantic. I get dressed and walk outside to get fresh air. There are a few paparazzi trying to spot me cheat or something. I get back in my house.

I sit on the couch. Ugh there is nothing to do. So I walk around a bit. Clean a little. Text. Instagram.Etc. then after a few hours of repeating that Niall finally comes home with Louis". "Niall!"I yell and give him a huge hug "it was so boring without you". But he isn't hugging back I look at him and pout. I look at his face its red with anger. "Niall what's wrong?" I say "stupid management thinking they control me they made me kiss me 4 fans today even though I refused to they said I would get more publicity and more people will come for concerts to get a kisses i'm not a kissing a booth!!!!" He says "Niall calm-" " no I can't I made promise to myself I wouldn't hurt you ever again!"he yells "Niall I'm not hurt I understand"I exclaimed. 

"But-" I cut him of with a kiss "I am not angry ok. He nods. I get up and make him a sandwich "if you eat you won't be so grumpy"he takes the sandwich and eats it under like 20 seconds. "Damn Niall" "what I am hungry "he says with his mouth full. "Can you take to my room" he whines.i look at him and show him my wrist "really"I say "oops sorry I forgot either way did you see the bathroom today?" He smirks "yes I did and that was very sweet" I smiled.

Ding Dong  

"I'll get"says Niall jumping up. he opens the door it's Jacob my ex. I roll my eyes. Jacob steps in Niall puts his hand on him and say "woah woah who are?" "Ummm a friend of Jenny"says Jacob "Jenny you know this dude"Niall asks "yeah I do" I say crossing my arms "Jenny I miss you" says Jacob "Jacob I don't miss you I've moved on" I say "but a beautiful girl shouldn't be with a ugly boy like him"says Jacob "what-" says Niall I cut him off "no Niall I'll deal with this"I say "it's hot when your mad either way yeah your "boyfriend" he quotes it with his fingers "yeah he is ugly" . I laugh "guys like you is why girls turn lesbein"I say "Niall?" Says Lou "please go get me cold water to pour it over Jacob because he just got burned!!!!" I laugh "get out Jacob"I push him out. Lock the door.i turn around

Louis and Niall have thee mouths wide open. "What?" I say and walk upstairs. I hear the door closed Louis must have left. Niall comes upstairs and looks at me. "Jenny can I talk to you" he says "yeah?" I say "did you lie about trying to kill yourself?" He says trying my to offend me. But I was very much I offended. "Why would you say that?" I say trying not to yell "because you were so tough when you said that to Jacob"he says."Niall I have to regain my balance and that means sticking up for others and myself" I say.

"Ok"he say trying to make a fight

6 months later 

"I don't want you to leave Niall" I say he as going ok tour for 5 months. That means five months without him. "But you don't need me no more you are strong now you haven't cut in a while"he easy packing his things. I lied to him I cut yesterday but he doesn't know. 'Niall.... I have to tell you something"I say "what?" He says barely paying attention "I cut yesterday". It's silent for a moment . "What?"he said turning around slowly. "I'm sorry Niall I-" I say "no Jenny you promised you wouldn't hurt your self but you broke the promise hope you have a nice life alone"he easy closing the door. Why was he mad at me he should be trying to help me and comfort me maybe he thinks I am doing that just for his to stay.

"Wait Niall!"I yell . He keeps going he gets in the car. The car starts and drives off. I wasn't gonna leave us like this. I run after the car. I am really fast in running. Ok so I am running behind the car like a dog. Then we get to a highway. I have to stop I can run on a highway.

I hail a taxi. I get tell him to go the airport. And to follow that car. Few min later we get the airport. I get out and run to Niall. "Niall"I yell. He turns around "how did you get here". "Niall I am not leaving us like this it's like we are gonna stay mad at each other for 5 months. "Jenny I just got angry I'm fine I am not mad I have to go now"he says talking fast. "Niall your leaving for 5 months and that's how you say goodbye to me?"I say.

"Yeah your right"Niall pulls me in and kisses me. "Jenny I've been meaning to ask you a question?" He says while looking for something "yeah" I say. He pulls a small box out of his pocket. "Jenny I always want to be with but since I am apart of one direction I must be traveling the world,and i don't want you to harm yourself anymore I want you to know your beautiful and anyone who doesn't see that is a ass, I want you to be protected in my arms and feel my kisses and I don't want out relationship to end again,so"he gets down on one knee and opens the box. It's a beautiful ring!. "Will you marry me?"he says. The whole airport fills with gasps and awes. I nod I could say anything I was to shocked."yes!" I say. He gets up and puts the ring on my finger and kisses me. The whole airport fills with cheers pictures are being takin'. Paparazzi are surrounding around us. and then he hand to go. "Bye princess" he says "love you and please don't hurt yourself"he says that part seriously"I won't I promise" we pinky promise then he leaves. He turns around once more and blows me a kiss. I pretend to catch and put in on my heart.and then he disappeared . 

The End.