chapter 1

You have decided to visit London, after begging your parents of living off of your own and being an adult they agreed. You are a noble women and have been in business with your family but you felt as if you never lived a normal life and even if you did started living normally everyone would treat you the same so you decided on a place to live in where no one really knows what your face is or who you are and that is, "London".

Going on the boat and having your stuff with you, you went to your room and lock it to rest, "Can't wait for london!" You said and stretch as you yawn, "might as well sleep" as you said that you went to put on your pajamas which is a long dress that stretchy and comfortable to sleep in. You get into bed and close your eyes, slowly you begin to sleep.

-Days passed by-

After the trip you got everything ready in your 2 baggage and walk out of the room to go in front of the boat to see the land, "Finally!" You smile happily and breath in the fresh air, after the boat stop and put down the door (that wood thingy) you ran immediately to hop off and continue your walk looking around. Now that you were here you then stop to think, "a normal life...hmmm....first off we should start with a job!" You said as you walk around to see any job wanted papers. You look to see a paper that is stapled on the piece of wood that holds the lights (sorry-), "ohhh!" You clap your hands together and smile, "maid needed for phantomhive manor, hmm~ isn't that the famous company that produces candy and toys?" You mumbled to yourself as you rip the paper off and quickly ran to where it was located.

Walking to the phantomhive manor you notice the mansion and got nervous, "I hope they hire me...I may not know what is capable of being a maid but it a normal job for a normal girl so....I need it..." you then stop in front of the door and knock loud enough as you rub your hand, "hard door" you said as the door then opens to reveal a handsome man with black hair and devilish sexy eyes. You blush and just zoned out to stare at his eyes, he then spoke which you snap out of it to hear him, "may I help you milady?" The handsome man said which you bow and hold your dress on the side as you introduce yourself, "my name is (y/n and I am here for the job of a maid" you said kindly and polite, you then notice your position and stand up immediately as you blush, "are you dumb! Gosh your a noble and suppose to be a normal girl not a noble girl!" You said in your mind as the handsome man smiles and bows as well, "yes I am looking for a maid to handle half of the work of the other so I would gladly give you the job" he says as he  moves to let you inside which you walked in.

"I shall show you to your master and the owner" he says as he walks which you follow him. You look at him from the back and just blush hearing your heart beat, "he hot" you mumble very low hoping he didn't hear you.

The handsome man opened the door and you walk in to see a young boy working in his desk, the handsome man closed the door and bows which the boy looks at him and nods.

"This is my master and young lord, Ciel phantomhive" he says as ciel stands up to take a closer look of you. The man stands beside ciel and and bows politely, "my name is sebastian michaelis and I am his butler" you then nod and bow the same way sebastian did, "my name is y/n, I am to be a maid and am honor to meet you ciel" you said and smile. Ciel looks at you and nods, "you are hire, just finish your duties and help around if you can also you will come when I need you, overall you can take a break when your finish with your duties" he says as he walks back to his desk.

Sebastian then walks to stand in front of you, "I shall guide you around and show you to your room" he says as you nod and blush lightly.

Following after sebastian he showed you all the rooms, surprisingly everything seems clean but there was not many people. He then shows you to the kitchen, "this is the kitchen, you are to cook here when you want or help around" he says smiling as a man stands beside sebastian and winks at you as he points to himself with his thumb, "my name is Baldroy but you can call me bard!" He says smiling you then show a kind expression,  "yes bard, it a pleasure to meet you, my name is y/n" you said as he just smiles, sebastian sighs and walks out which you follow.

You were walking in the halls and heard a screaming, "ahhh!" Sebastian quickly hold onto a woman, "mey-rin how many times do I have to tell you to be careful and get new glasses" sebastian says as he sighs and puts the lady down. Mey-rin then fixes her glasses and takes a good look to see sebastian and then you. She smiles, "ohhhh are you a new maid! Yess!" She says happily which shows a crying joyful expression. Sebastian just sighs, "yes, hello my name is y/n" you said as you chuckled lightly, mey-rin just looks at you as sebastian coughs, "now let continue on" he says as you nod and follow along to wave back at mey-rin.

Now going to outside you see the huge garden and feel the small breeze on your body/face as you smile happily to see the flowers and the plants, "how beautiful!" You said as sebastian looks at you and smiles, "yeah...beautiful" you then look at him and blush as you remove a piece of hair away from your face behind your ear. A young boy then comes up running to you and grabs your hand to shake it, "hello! My name is finnian! You can call me finny" he says as he just smiles which you found cute.

"Hello finny, my name is y/n, it nice to meet you" you smile kindly to which he became happy with. You then see sebastian sigh like with mey-rin and points at the corrupted tree (bushy tree), "finny your suppose to do it nice and clean!" He says as finny flinches and looks at sebastian sadly, "I tried to do it but I can't control my emotion and ended up breaking the-" sebastian pauses him and sighs, "just fix it by the time I get back here" he says as finny nods.

Sebastian looks at you as you nod and follow him, now walking toward the rooms of the employees, "your room is near mine so don't be afraid to come by and ask for help or if your bored" he says as he is eyeing you which you didn't notice and show a charming happy expression, "yes...I shall..." you said softly.

He then opens the door to show you your room which looks small to you but cozy, "you can rest for today, starting tomorrow your going to fulfill your duties so be prepare milady" he says as he smiles Devilishly making you blush making it noticable. Sebastian walks away smiling as you walk in the room to close it and try to calm your heart down, "he to hot...no he to cute..nnot he-" you pause and close your eyes to imagine him in your mind, "he charming~" you said as you put your baggage down and lay on the bed, "tomorrow...a new day loving as a normal girl..." you said smiling happily.

Me: Done!
I rewritten this chapters to those who have read this book before but are rereading it. And to those who are new well...you got luck out of it xD

I tried to make it good so I hope it good idk but thanks for reading!