Brunet is the New Blond

(O-0)**~ *CHAPTER 4* ~**(0-O)

"so your mom grounded you . what did you do ?" max asks while walking with me to our first class.

"The school called her and told her I missed a couple classes also, I was late and since I didn't go to all my classes I didn't have the excuse of studying . " I say looking at the ground ,dreading P.E.

"and why didn't you come to the bus again ?, " max asks .

I sigh and slump my shoulders, " my mom said that , and I quote " I'm not responsible enough and she doesn't trust me to go to school on my own because I might skip again""   

Max just stares at me like I grew two unicorn heads from my ears and I'm pooping  rainbows.

he shakes his head, coming back to earth and says " so......... jerkface makes you skip classes and you get grounded for it .?"

"sounds about right , hey when are getting our super hero outfits ?" I say  

Max pulls a duh face and says " after  school, tree house....... remember....?"

I throw my hands in the air " well s..orry... I was busy getting grounded while you were busy getting your pannies  in a bunch!"        

"obviously your taking this grounding to heart , with this attitude " max says rolling his eyes

I roll my eyes back and go into the girls changing room. pulling on some basket ball shorts and a T- shirt .

Everyone is already out in the gym ,No matter what I do I'm always last! I don't get it, all I did was put on a freaking shirt and shorts!

''ZEPHLA get in the circle we are playing soccer." the P.E.  teacher yells .

everyone stares at me for a while and then turn their attention to Ms.Banks.

"okay class Jillian and Conner are captains!" Ms.Banks says .

I'm actually pretty good at soccer but I never actually played for a team , it would ruin my nerd cred.

 After coach divides the teams I realize that Jace is on my team and max is on Conner's. Shizzies !

"Shizzies ?" someone says from behind me . Shizzies did I say that out loud!

" uh yes , yes you did." Jace says . wait Jace? "what are you doing here?" I ask him scrunching up my face .

he scratches his head and says " yeah ay, I'm on your team ?"

"right.........well I knew that , lets.......... go..... play.....soccer ?'' I say remembering that he was indeed on my team . well this is awkward .

only cause you make it awkward .

shush!  I yell at myself

what? just tellin the truth.

no! that's not the truth !     I should probably stop talking to myself

good idea,  yup I'm going to stop, this is the !

still doing it .....

you know what ! mom said  that its healthy to talk to yourself !

she also said meatloaf and ketchup are best put together, and look how that turned out !

yeah okay your right.

my team has scored  five goals already and we are twenty minutes into the game ! although I will feel bad about kicking maxs awooga , but when one  is playing a sport against a friend they are not friends on the field , max will understand though.