Chapter 17- Complications

WARNING! There is some Lyan action, but it's nothing too serious. At least I don't think so.

Ryan's POV

"WHAT?" The twins shouted in sync.

"How come I don't have awesome shadow powers?" Laura pouted.

"How come I don't have my own loyal horses with epic names!" Jasmine exclaimed with her hands spread up in the air.

"This is just mmmmmmm." Jasmine pressed her lips in a line to avoid cursing.

"That's why you guys have to meet her! Look, it would be terrible if you just didn't get any of her powers, but that's not a possibility! You can't be dark daughters and not get dark powers, that's not how it works! Maybe when you meet her, she could help you find out what's happening with your powers." I suggested.

"Raven's supposed to be the Athena child Ryan! Don't steal her title." Jasmine shoved me a little, but she had a smile that said she was kidding.

"I mean it's the only thing I could think of." I shrugged.

"How does one even meet their primordial mother? I don't want to go all the way to Tartarus to visit." Jasmine shivered at the thought of what Laura was saying.

"Same. I'm not about that life."

"I don't know, you can't exactly text her to tell her where you can both meet up." Anthony sassed.

"Chill out lover boy. No sass or I'll kill you with my newfound powers alright?"

Laura rolled her eyes at her sister.

"Actually, they sort of can." Raven piped up from behind Anthony.

"She's right, Iris messages." I confirmed.

"Can you even Iris message to Tartarus?"

"If you could don't you think Annabeth and Percy would've tried that?" Laura tried to come up with an answer.

"Maybe they didn't think about it. Iris messaging wouldn't be my first thought if I ever went to Tartarus." Jasmine said.

"This is all so complicated and my brain hurts, can we take a break?"

"Sure Ryan. I'm down with that." Jasmine said.

"Same here. Raven and Anthony, do you guys think you could figure out which of the rivers we're dealing with?" Laura is joining the greatest duo there is, could this become a trio?

"Sure thing." Thank the gods for Raven, more specifically Athena...whatever!

-

"Fred wants me to meet up with him in Italy. It's kind of weird, but I won't complain." Jasmine told us when we were in the middle of deciding what to do.

"I'll be heading off, later guys!" She saluted us and then vanished.

"I always wondered how that looked."

"Same here. Where are we going?"

"Grab my hand. Trust me for a little Laura."

She grabbed my hand and I teleported us to the one and only, Paris, France.

"Come on!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her hand and pulled her along the streets.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see in a sec."

"Close your eyes Laur."

"Why?" She said suspiciously.