Chapter Four...

The next time I slept over, I was about to fall asleep when I felt someone coming up onto the bed, Emily of course. When I turned over to look at her or more like face her presence since it was still pitch black. I could almost feel her stares burning into my soul. "What...?" I asked. "Is it okay if I sleep with you tonight...?" she answered. "Sure" I replied even though she always slept  with me. I turned back over and allowed her soft but chilling bare body spoon with mine. "Umm...Destiny...?" she asked. "Yes...?" I replied. "Can we...umm...like...make out...a little...?" she asked. I instantly turned back over to face her,I could feel my excitement boiling up inside my veins like lava. "Sure..." I replied trying to get myself mentally prepared. Before I knew it she was sucking my face. Not making out. Sucking. Like from my chin to my nose, just sucking. With her tongue, not exploring every corner or inch of my mouth, no she was exploring every inch of skin on my face. Intent turn off.  You know the saying "It will get worst before it gets better...?" No. It just kept getting worst. When we started getting intimate. Was when I agreed to be secret girlfriends to make it less weird for the both of us and our friendship for what we have been doing with  one an other. We would go to bed, she would come up and onto of me and just dry hump the hell out of me while I just laid there, once and a while squeezing her ass so she would think I was actually enjoying myself.