Chapter Fourteen...

After that day, my life changed for the better, or so I thought. "Hey Destiny...Since Emily and I aren't a thing anymore..." he said rolling his eyes and scratching the back of his head. "Would you...Umm...Like to go out...?" he asked. I stood there with uncertainty. 'Did he just...Umm...am I...dreaming...?" I said to myself, my mind went wild and blank all at the same time. Before I could answer, I was a woken by my alarm, "It was only a dream...?" I said with disappointment but I was relived at the same time. It was a Friday, I remember because Hazel and I made plans for the weekend that day, and it seemed normal, typical hugging and hanging with Jake and Hazel, having stupid Math in the morning  and then French, and why not end that day with some old ass History, at least I had English third before lunch. I enjoyed English for some reason, I always had " A way with words...", as my friends would say. Eighth grade, secondary two and my second year at Riverside High School. It was only November so sadly I had a long year a head of me, but I was glad I had friends and teachers that  liked, Art was good except that none of my friends were in my class and I always sat by myself. What I didn't know was that boring day would soon get exciting.