Chapter Thirty...

"Aye Destiny...Want some breakfast...?" he asked me. "Sure...What are you making...?" I asked. "Bacon, eggs, toast, hash browns." he replied. "Sounds yummy" I said. "Would you care for some orange juice...? Chocolate milk...?" he asked. "Orange juice please" I replied. "No problem" he said ask he put my plate down on the table and returned to the fridge to get some juice. as we sat there eating, I was thinking about my relationship with Jake and how it ended, what had happened between us that we started to have such problems and would constantly be fighting with one an other, i was so wrapped up in my thought I didn't realize that Ash was talking to me. "I'm sorry what...?" I said when i came back to reality. "how are you doing...?" he asked. "I feel better from yesterday, I think yesterday I just needed to get out of there and just have some time to myself to let it kinda sink in I guess...if that makes any sense" I replied stuffing my face. "well as long as you feel better, that's all that matters." he said and I smiled and nodded. "Ash...?" I said after five minutes of pure silence. "yes...?" he replied. "Please be honest with me, did you see it coming...?" I asked. "What coming...?" He replied. "Jake breaking up with me...?" I asked. "Honestly...Maybe...I mean he seemed like a jerk from the start,no offense, but it seemed he was coming around more and more after you gave it to him, and since you guys started fighting from what you told me, he has been distancing himself and no coming around as often, plus his school and you trying to help him" he said and I just nodded. "Honestly, he didn't deserve you Destiny."