Promises

Authors note: SORRY FOR THE MISSPELLINGS(I HAVE DYSLEXIA AND ITS A HARD BATTLE)

Hey, Lovelies! Aha thanks for all the reads :))

This story is really progressing. I hope it's not confusing to any :(

Well since I'm seeing this a lot and I have gotten a message about it I decided to go along with it.

"Lake house by Of Monters & Men"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*Chapter 10: Promises* 

{Ingrid}

I fell into a deep slumber after Shawn and I made love for the second time.

"Ingrid, love, wake up. I made you breakfast,"Shawn whispered.

Groaning, I pulled the covers over my head, "I'm tired and sore. I just want to sleep."

The covers were suddenly pulled off of me. I shivered slightly and balled up into a tight coil. Shawn brushed his hand along my side, I sighed at his warm touch on my bare skin.

"Come on get up. Or should we go for round three?" He said in a deep husky voice.

My eyes shot open, I began to sit up, "I'm up, I'm up."

Shawn laughed and beckoned for me to follow him. He started down the hall.

I stood up and searched for my underwear. After pulling them on I threw on Shawn's jean shirt.  

Walking down the hall the scent of bacon filled the air. I descended the stairs quickly, and made my way into the kitchen. Shawn stood in his boxers, shuffling fluffy eggs onto the plates.

Sitting down into the chair, I brushed my hair behind my ears.

"This looks good. I didn't know you cooked," I smiled, praising him.

"You never asked," Shawn shrugged, walking off, he placed the skillet in the sink. 

I nodded and forked the eggs into my mouth. My mouth was stuffed with food when Shawn sat down. He chuckled looking at me as I wolfed down my food, and gulped my orange juice.

I finished my food and took my plate and glass to the sink. Turning on the faucet, I started washing my dishes and the skillet. Walking back to the table I sat down in my seat across from my mate.

"So is this supposed to be our new house?" He inquired, taking a long swing if his juice. "I like it."

I smiled, "It's supposed to be a get away house, but it would be even better if we stayed here instead. I have no problem with residing in the pack house. But I'd prefer it if we stayed in a place our own. Besides Travis already helped me set up the nursery."

Shawn nodded.

"I love that idea. Wow a nursery? Your ready to have pups?" Shawn grinned.

"Why not? I'm pretty sure you knocked my ass up good last night,"I pointed out.

Shawn laughed.

"We'll it's your fault," he grumbled, point his fork at me playfully.

"How's that? You purposely forced me underneath you," I wondered.

"You were teasing me. Besides how could I resist, you looked delicious and astonishing. You caused it upon yourself," Shawn implied.

I scoffed, standing from my chair.

"Travis's should have brought us our clothes by now," I announced.

Strolling into the hall, I came upon the den. It just came to my attention that Shawn cleaned up the petals and stored away the candles.