Ground Work

This is my fan fic KBTBB Crossover I hope you enjoy it. Please comment I welcome it.

KBTBB CROSSOVER LLFTX: Fight!

Part 1:

I am taking a break from my work duties as a maid in the cafeteria. Talking to myself reading the paper. "I see the Giza museum is looking for a assistant curator. Wow, they're still looking for someone. It's been five weeks since this ad has been placed. Hmm? I think I'll apply. After work today. I'll email my résumé. The worst thing that can happen, is they'll say no...." I chuckled to myself.

I always loved art even as a child. My grandpa taught me all about the beauty of art in the world. That I have never forgotten it. I even went to college and studied art. I really wanted to be an artist. However, dreams sometimes never come true. I sighed, but grandpa always believed in love and possibility. He left me this ring, well his ring that he made for me. It was a giant blue diamond, surrounded by sapphires, in an antique setting. It was an unusually strange piece. I always said when any one asked my about it wasn't real it was costume jewelry. I didn't want it stolen. That's why I never wore it, while I cleaned. I wear it around my neck at work. Other than that I never take it off. This is my only treasure he left me. just thinking about the love I have for him fills my heart with warmth.

"I Love YOU Grandpa! I Miss You So Much!" I say silently to myself.

"Beep, beep, beep."

The sound of the beeper brings me out of the daydream I was having.

Oh dear he's calling me I have five minutes to get to the Penthouse's VIP Lounge. I sigh before I get up from the table. I start to rush out of the cafeteria, full throttle up to the penthouse. I made it to the elevator panting trying to catch my breath.

"pant. pant. pant."

"Come on, come on? I have two minutes I'm going to be late." I'm in a panic.

I have to be on time when he calls those are one of the rules. or he will put me back into the auction. While I am waiting for the elevator. I'm reciting the rules in my head, no talking back. Only answer yes, or okay. No is not permitted! I have to remember it. But I don't want to! Be good don't give in. Be good Sweetness! Be good! Oh Please! hurry up please!" I'm almost in tears.

The elevator opens in time, I step in and the door closes. I slide my keycard in; in order to access the penthouse floor. I have one minute twenty seconds left I'm cutting it close. The elevator doors open with twenty-five seconds remaining. I sprint to the VIP Lounge with two seconds left.

"I made it!" I'm trying to catch my breath panting. I look around the lounge and no ones here. I call out "Mr. Ichinomiya! Are you here? Hello?"

"You page me?" I call out.

To be continue.