Part 20

This is my fan fic KBTBB Crossover I hope you enjoy it. Please comment I welcome it.

KBTBB CROSSOVER LLFTX: Fight!

Part 20:

Recap:

Eisuke's POV continues:

As I am leaving Sweetness's hospital room. I stroll to the waiting area on her floor I sit down on the chair.

Begin of phone conversation

I take out my cellphone from my breast pocket. I open the phone and press the contact picture.

"Dialing."

"Ring."

"Ring."

"Ring."

"Oh speaking....." Soryu answered the cellphone in the third ring.

"It's me....." Eisuke replies.

"What's up?" Soryu questions Eisuke.

"She is awake....." I say with a twinge of relief and happiness in his voice.

"Really, that's good, right?...." He says also with relief in his voice.

"Yes and no?" I say to him.

"What does that mean?" He questioned me with concern.

"The good thing is She's awake, But the bad thing is she having a hard time speaking. The good thing, she's awake. The Doctor is in with her now." I say with hope.

"So, do you know how long?" Soryu asked me.

"No, but I will stay here until I find out her prognosis, and then I'll call you back to let you know." I say.

"That sounds like a plan." Soryu answers.

"And I need a debriefing meeting set for tomorrow." I reply.

"I'll check with your personal assistant for available times." He says to me.

"That's fine....." I say.

"I need Nikaido followed too." I say to Soryu.

"That's a good thing....." He replied to me.

"Good. Also tell the guys she has awoken......" I say to Soryu.

"Okay, I'll let them know......." He says in compliance.

"Good........." I say to Soryu.

"What's on your end?" I asked him, Knowing he knows that I mean, in other words the outcome of the auction results.

"It went smoothly, we make a new record." He answered me.

"That's Even better....." I say to Soryu.

"Oh right, I have a report on that matter too." He says to me.

"I'll be there after the meeting with her doctors. And then you can fill me in then." I say to him.