Ground Work. Part 28

A/n

OMG!!!

No Freaking Way!!!!

8.44K Reads?

Really?

No Freaking way!?!

I can't believe it!!!

Thank you so much for your support!!!

I appreciate it so much.....

And Thanks for acknowledging my books and my twist on things, especially my imagination.... 

I'm so Truly Blessed!!

And now on with my story!

Thanks for all your support for my books!

I like to dedicate this and the prier chapters to sofeiaWellington , for her inspiration and inspiring words of encouragement.

Thank you sofeiaWellington. Please keep up the support.

This is my fan fic KBTBB Crossover I hope you enjoy it. Please comment I welcome it.

KBTBB CROSSOVER LLFTX: Fight!

Part 28:

Recap:

Sweetness POV continues:

Dream

"But Auntie?" I begged.

"Don't call me that!" She fumed.

"Why not? You are my aunt after all." I say to her.

"I'm not related to you by blood, or anything. Actually, I not related to you at all." She chuckles evilly.

"What? How? No! I don't want to know!!!" I sobbed in my hands. Shaking my head no.

"Let me explain this to you. See it took me eighty days to get the house and the money and other things, plus all the properties he (Gramps ) had for you switch to my name. So, I own all of this! So now go girl! You know? You are so broke and have nothing." She smirks evilly.

"............" I look at her in utter disbelief. Huge tears falls from my eyes. How can she do this to me. I thought to my self. How did we not see this. She's taken everything from me. What am I going to do? I think to myself.

I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear the other presents in the room. I was startled when I was shoved to the floor by the my new driver, Nelson. He walks over and into my so called aunts arms and vigorously kisses her. I look up at them in discuss. I want to throw up so bad. I am getting so pissed right now.

I stood up and straightened my wet clothes. "I'm not going anywhere!" I say in anger.

They break the kiss and my aunt narrows her eyes at me, "Oh Really?" She says bitterly.

"Yes, I will fight for what's mine! And I will see you in jail for what you have done!" I hissed out at her and her lover.

"Hahahaahaha!" Nelson and my aunt Laughs.