Ground Work 15 CrossOver

This is my fan fic KBTBB Crossover I hope you enjoy it. Please comment I welcome it.

KBTBB CROSSOVER LLFTX: Fight!

Part 15:

Soryu's POV continues:

I hand him the vanilla folder. He takes The folder from my hand. He begins to look through it page by page. Not knowing what to do he reads over each document.

"What? Is this correct?" Eisuke questioned. As he looks up at me farrowing his brow.

"Yes......." I answered.

"So this nurse and this CNA is responsible for the pictures?" He asked a little pissed.

"Yes......." I reply.

"And Nikaido?" He growled.

"Yes........" I claimed.

"Now I remember him........." He gasped.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, you remember Food Corp?" He recalls with an evil glint in his eyes.

"I believe so...." I said.

"Yes, he wanted a steak in this deal I had with Bucci......." He stated calmly.

"I see......" I agreed.

"I need to prepare for him..........." Eisuke frown his brow.

"Good and I will deal with nurse and her assistant." I vowed.

"You do that." He says swiftly.

"Also I need You to still to come with me tonight." He asked.

"Why?" Eisuke question me.

"Because of Sweetness's conditions. And Caroline likes you....." He smirks.

"Yes I'll be there." I answered.

"Okay, Is there any news on Sweetness?" Eisuke said inquiry.

"Well the News on Sweetness isn't that good. Earlier today her heart stopped. Bubba told me the doctors feel that Sweetness will not make it." I say.

"............." Eisuke listening quietly.

"Right now they got our heart to start again. But the good thing is she's not or life-support she's breathing on her own. However she's in a coma. The doctors feared you if she doesn't wake up within the next 30 hours." I say.

"........" he says nothing.

"Her body will not survive well. In other words if Sweetness doesn't wake up in the next 30 hours her lifespan will not be worth anything. Her nervous system will not survive this ordeal." I say.

"..........." He just quietly nods.

"Her nervous system will be irreparably damaged, and her quality of life will be nothing now." I say quickly.

"I see, so well I hope she wakes up soon." Eisuke replied.

"Is every thing in there place? Has anyone with her is she being guarded correctly?" Eisuke asked.

"Yes! My men are there watching every thing they're making sure that no one comes in there unauthorized. I wouldn't sleep on the sleep Nikaido fellow he's really bad bad news." I answered.

"I don't blame you I feel the same way." He said.

"We need to make sure the nurse and the CNA is dealt with." I retorted.

"Soryu Don't worry about that, I got Nikaido! He is mine, I have some thing special for him. I got him and you take care of nurse Betty Wayne and CNA Matilda Lee." Eisuke chimes.

"I'll get on it right away." I say happily.

"Eisuke what are we going to do about Sweetness?" I asked.

"Well, Soryu if she doesn't pull through we will just have to make sure, we will have to be there. To be honest I don't know........." Eisuke answered as his voice trails off.

"We got to make sure that she's Okay. after all she did save the hotel....." I replied to Eisuke.

"So how do you think Baba is taking this?" Eisuke asked me.

"Baba is not taking this too well. He has become close with her..." I said.

"Who is not....." Eisuke said.

"But we got to do something about this. That Nikaido person he's going to wish he'd never ever mess with me!" Eisuke growled.

"..........." I say nothing but listen to Eisuke's rant.

"He is definitely is going to wish he'd never started anything at my hotel, especially hurting my Sweetness. And no one messes with my heart I mean especially my property." He stutters his words at the end.

I smirk at his rant knowing he is in love with her. But he is to stubborn to admit it.

"Whatever you say Eisuke.." I smirk.

"We have a meeting with Bucci in an hour and after that we have the auction. I'm going to leave early to see Sweetness. I need you to take care of the auction while I'm gone." He asked.

"That's no problem." I answered.

To be continued

A/n

OMG!!!

No Freaking Way!!!!

4.15k Reads?

I can't believe it!!!
Thank you so much for your support!!!
I appreciate it so much.....
And Thanks for acknowledging my books and my twist on things, especially my imagination.... 

I'm so Truly Blessed!!

And now on with my story!