Ground Work. PArt 26

A/n

OMG!!!

No Freaking Way!!!!

8.30k Reads?

                            Really?

                   No Freaking way!?!

I can't believe it!!!

Thank you so much for your support!!!

I appreciate it so much.....

And Thanks for acknowledging my books and my twist on things, especially my imagination....

I'm so Truly Blessed!!

And now on with my story!

Thanks for all your support for my books!

This is my fan fic KBTBB Crossover I hope you enjoy it. Please comment I welcome it.

KBTBB CROSSOVER LLFTX: Fight!

Part 26:

Recap:

Eisuke's POV continues:

"When will the testing start and how long will it take to know the results?" I asked him. I watch his eyes and I don't trust him.

"I feel that this process will take about a week or so....." Dr Ellison explained.

"I disagree, it shouldn't take a week..." I countered.

"Listen, Mr. Inchinomaya. I don't tell you how to do your job. So don't tell me how to do mines!" He hissed out. I angrily smirked and glared at him.

"I'm telling you, it doesn't take that long." I stood closer to him and bend down and looked him straight in his eyes and dared him to say something else.

"Iiii-iii will see you later Mmms. De'lay." He stutters out to say as he rushes to leave the hospital room. I watch him as he leaves the room.

I turn to Sweetness. I asked her how she feels.

She looks up at me and she shakes her head and sigh.

"Eisuke...." She says quietly.

"Yes....." I replied to her softly.

"Wwwwhy?" She asked me.

"I don't trust him....." I answered her.

"He's house for help tomorrow me..." She stumbled out. I can't understand what she is saying. I feel for her, but I don't know what she is saying.

"I don't know what you mean..." I say to her.

"Iiiiio-iii!!" She frustratedly says out. All I can do is to hold her ad rub her back soothingly. I have to calm her down.

"Sweetness! Calm down.... it's okay.." I consoled her. I can't believe she risked her self for me and the hotel. She will never be the same. Will she ever speak again? I questioned myself.

"Bbbbbut....." She sobbed on my shoulder. I rubbed her back as she cried. After a few long time of tears she fell asleep. I laid her back and pull the covers over her. I kissed her on the forehead and made my way out of her room.

After leaving her room.

End of recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

"When will the testing start and how long will it take to know the results?" Eisuke asked him. I watch Eisuke in his eyes and I watch doctor Ellison and him. Eisuke was so upset about this doctor. Is here something I don't know? I say to myself.

"I feel that this process will take about a week or so....." Dr Ellison explained. A week I murmur to myself. Something is not right.

"I disagree, it shouldn't take a week..." Eisuke countered Dr. Ellison. He so aggressive towards the doctor. Eisuke knows something he's not saying.

"Listen, Mr. inchinomaya. I don't tell you how to do your job. So don't tell me how to do mines!" He hissed out. I angrily smirked and glared at him. Oh Hell why did he say that. Eisuke is really pissed right now. But he's so calm. I'm sorry but I'm really really scared right now. The look in his eyes alone.

"I'm telling you, it doesn't take that long." He (Eisuke)stood closer to him (Dr. Ellison) and bend down and looked him straight in his eyes and dared him to say something else. Damn, he's not playing at all.

"Iiii-iii will see you later Mmms. De'lay." He stutters out to say as he rushes to leave the hospital room. My eyes never left him. As I watch him literally run his ass out of my hospital room. I shake my head at him, as he leaves the room.

Eisuke turn to Sweetness. He asked me how I feel. "How are you, now?"

I look up at me and I shakes my head in disbelief and sigh out loud.

"Eisuke...." I says quietly.

"Yes....." He replied to me softly.

"Wwwwhy?" I asked him. My voice stuttering.

"I don't trust him....." He answered me.

"He's house for help tomorrow me..." She stumbled out. I hope he can understand me.

"I don't know what you mean..." He say to me. I knew it. I can't hold it in anymore. My tears poured from my eyes.

"Iiiiio-iii!!" I frustratedly says out.

"Sweetness! Calm down.... it's okay.." Eisuke try's to consoled me.

"Bbbbbut....." I sobbed on his shoulder. He rubbed my back as I cried. After a few long time of tears I fell asleep. Eisuke laid me back and I felt him pull the covers over me. I felt a kissed to my forehead and I heard the hospital room door closed faintly. While on my way to dream land.

As I faded into my dream.

To be continued.