Chapter 6

The day went quick. Classes were the same old and I spent lunch with Rosetta and Tommy. The only thing that was slightly odd was that Harry hadn't made an appearance. Maybe, he had forgotten about our date. I decided to send him a quick text just in case.

Camille - Hey. Are we still on for tonight?

He replied in seconds.

Harry - Of course we are angel. Wear something nice ;) xx

I huffed at his cheekiness and turned round to face Rosetta.

'I've got a date tonight.' I said.

'Cute!' She squealed but then her face dropped 'is it with that Harry person though?'

'Yeah, why?'

I was ready to argue with her if she was to say anything about his appearance. Yes he had tattoos and piercings but that has nothing to do with who he is. People who were that judgemental reminded me of my mother.

'It's just that.' She started to say 'I get bad vibes from him. He walks into a room and it turns cold. He's a scary guy, Camille. Your so sweet and innocent, I don't want you to get hurt. Why don't you go for someone like Tommy instead?'

I sighed due to the fact she was right. He did radiate bad vibes and he did send chills down my spine but I saw potential in him. He was broken and I have a tendency to fix things.

'I can't back out now.' I stated 'can you at least find something nice for me to wear?'

She nodded her head and sent me a small smile before heading to our closet.

She held up the ugliest pink dress and i ferociously shock my head at her. I wanted to surprise harry, I wanted to look good.

Three hours later, I was finally finished. I looked hot. Scratch that I looked like a fucking queen. I felt like one too.

I was wearing a cropped lace top with a burgundy skirt that trailed down the back of my legs. My hair was in loose waves and my smokey make up made my eyes pop. I slipped on my only pair of heels (I know but I'm not really a fan) which made me not so short.

'You look so beautiful, oh my god!' Rosetta happily said. 'Why don't you dress yourself up more often? Don't get me wrong, your hot anyways but this..just wow!'

I chuckled and thanked her. Suddenly, a hard knock could be heard and I checked my watch. He was spot on time.

I opened the door to reveal a extremely attractive harry styles staring at me with lustful eyes. He was dressed in black, obviously, but he looked smarter. A shirt instead of a top clung to his chest and his curls had been styled. He looked like sex.

'Fuck, angel. You look exquisite.' He said.

I blushed and Rosetta coughed awkwardly behind me. Harry sent her a glare and i quickly rushed him out the door before an argument could start.

'Where are we going?' I asked, curious whilst getting into his car.

'It's a Surprise.' He replied. I swear he liked to annoy me.

Half way through the journey his hand found its way to my thigh. Normally, if I was with somebody else, I would find it unsettling but with him it felt comforting. The effect he had on me was astonishing. Nobody had made me feel like this since those terrifying nights.

Harry broke my thoughts as he pulled up into a clearing in the forest. At first I wondered why we were there but then I saw it. A picnic blanket lay over the grass and fairy lights were wrapped around a near oak tree. Yummy food looked heavenly waiting to be eaten. It was beautiful, so romantic.