Chapter 14

BEFORE I CARRY ON WITH THE FANFIC I WANNA SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE READING THIS AND COMMENTING IT MEANS SO MUCH

Also feel free to slide into my messages cause I need some friends on here :)

Alright back to the story xxx

---

Camille's Pov

It was a week after the 'run in' with my mother when Harry mentioned his parents to me again.

We were sitting in my dorm whilst I was finishing my essay and he was busy staring at me. He could literally stare at me for hours and be content.

'I have something to tell you.' He said out of nowhere.

'Yeah?'

'We're meeting my parents tomorrow.'

My eyes moved from my paper to his face in lightening speed and I couldn't help but smile.

Harry chuckled and brought me onto his lap as he played with my hair.

'They don't know anything about who I am, Angel. All they do know is that I'm normally angry, especially at them. I used to blame them for who I've become, in fact I still do, but i want to know my parents. Just don't speak about the past or what I am to them.'

'Of course. But you have to come with me to the mall to get myself an outfit.'

'Why?' He moaned.

'Because I have to look presentable and none of my boring clothes do the job!'

'Fine.' He gave in 'on the condition you let me choose some underwear for you.'

My cheeks flushed and I bowed my head, staring at the ground.

'Hey, Angel.' He said, lifting my chin up 'it's not because you don't look sexy in what you already have, you'd look sexy in a fucking bin liner but...just let this be my treat.'

I nodded my head. Secretly, I wanted him to buy me some. I wanted him to be beyond satisfied.

We got into Harry's Range Rover and drove to the nearest mall. It had a bad reputation but it would do.

I walked into top shop, grabbed a couple of casual dresses and walked into the changing rooms. Unsurprisingly, Harry decided to join me, waiting outside for me to show him my outfits.

I pulled the first one on and i liked it but it showed way too much cleavage and was certainly not suitable for a family meal. It was a black metallic material which only came down to my mid thigh. It wasn't like anything I had even dared to try on before I had met Harry.

'Come on, show me one!' He called.

'I don't know.' I said back 'this doesn't look too nice.'

Harry being Harry didn't take no for an answer and yanked the changing room door open. His eyes travelled up and down my body and he licked his lips.

'Fuck, Angel.' He practically moaned.

'You like it?' I asked.

'I love it.'

My cheeks automatically turned bright red.

'Kiss me.' Harry demanded, taking my face into his hands.

I did as he said and I slammed my lips onto his warm ones. His mouth started to work magic.

'Harry.' I moaned, 'we can't do this here. People will here us.'

'I don't care Angel. I need you.'

He toke my small hand into his large one and placed it on his bulge. I gasped due to the sheer size.

'See?' He asked.

I nodded and I would be lying if I said I didn't like the thrill of messing round with Harry when there were chances of being caught. It brought excitement and that, as well as Harry, was my own personal drug.

Just as I was about to unbuckle Harry's jeans, a woman knocked on the door.

'Are you all right in there?' She called 'it's just that you've been a while and we have a long queue.'

I coughed awkwardly and shrugged apologetically at Harry. I could tell he was pissed.

'Yeah, sure. I'm just coming out now!' I said back.

I quickly started to get dressed and grabbed the other white shirt dress.

'Why didn't you just tell that woman to piss off?' Harry hissed, making sure the people outside couldn't here.

'Maybe because I have manners and respect that this is a public area and it shall not be used for your sexual purposes.'

Harry let out a snort and commented back with 'just mine Angel? I could tell your panties were soaking wet. In fact I bet they still are.'

I huffed and stormed out of the changing room to come face to face with a sea of impatient people all waiting to be let in. God knows what I looked like, coming out all flushed with Harry behind me.

'What are y'all staring at?' Harry sneered.

And I guess that was the good thing about having Harry around. People were scared of him, as if they knew he was a demon.

I managed to walk out the store with my head held high. Just. Where as Harry wasn't in the slightest bit bothered. Typical for him, I guess.

'Come.' Harry said, taking my hand.

'Where are we going?' I moaned. I wasn't in the mood for playing games. Not after what had just happened.

'We made a deal, remember? You would get your outfit and then I would get you your lingerie.'

I blushed vigorously which caused Harry to grin. He looked so beautiful.

He toke me into Victoria secret. It was one of the few undergarment shops I knew and the stunning panties and bras toke my breath away. I particularly liked a white lace number but it was far too expensive and I would never ask Harry for such a thing.

'You're not allowed to look when I choose them.' Stated Harry, with a mysterious smile on his face. Honestly, he looked more at home in that store than I did.

I rolled my eyes but did as he said. I sat on a bench just opposite the store but unfortunately, my view wasn't clear enough to spy on Harry.

Five minutes into waiting and a figure with a hood up sat down next to me, reading a news paper. I didn't think anything of it. I mean, you wouldn't, would you? Just another stranger sitting down next to you on a bench. No big deal.

Only it was a big deal.

I noticed how their newspaper was upside down meaning that they had no intention of reading it. Then I noticed how their face was completely shielded. To top it of, when I tapped them on the hand to tell them about their newspaper, their skin felt as cold as ice. Just like Harry's. Meaning only one thing, they were a demon.

I quickly tried to quietly scamper away from the bench but they were too quick for me. Without anyone suspecting anything, they toke my hand, nearly crushing it, and forced me back down to sit. I whimpered at the force and strength of the person's hand which was surely breaking mine.

'Don't move, love. It will only make things worse.'

I could've noticed that accent anywhere.

It was Zayn.