Encouraging Whispers

Michael: "I don't want you to hurt yourself ever again; you're worth so much more than that" his voice is soft and tired, his green eyes red rimmed from previously shed tears "no matter how tough life gets, I'm always here for you, if you want a cuddle, or someone to talk to, or someone who'll listen. Remember that baby" he kisses your forehead lightly, his lips lingering over your skin.

Ashton: "Do you know you're strong? You're none of those horrible things you called yourself. You're the strongest person I know" you can feel his bronze curls tickling your cheek, his breath on your skin soft and light as a baby's "I know how difficult this is to overcome and I will be here holding your hand when you can come through this" a tired smile flickers over his lips and his long fingers wrap around yours.

Luke: "It's okay to cry...its okay to feel something sometimes. It's okay if you wanna scream and hit and cry till you can't...its okay to come out of your comfort zone" he's trying to climb over your walls, not break them down quite yet, he knows the intricate garden of rose thorns concealed inside is something you hate to share "its okay to be vulnerable, its okay to want attention" he tucks a strand of hair gently behind your ear as the first tear rolls slowly down your cheek, glimmering in the moonlight like a diamond.

Calum: "Would you do it to me? Would you take the blade to my wrists?" His questions are cracked and halted, forced out between sobs and hiccups and tears, endless tears "because doing it to yourself...it feels like you're doing it to me. And it hurts baby." His face is streaked with tears, but he ignores them, wiping only your silent ones "I never got it, I never knew why those songs made you cry, because I never knew you were living the lyrics"