The fight (part 2)

You head to your car, get in and drive home, drying the tears off your cheeks. 'How could he be so angry at me for that?' you thought 'That's a fuckin' picture!'. You become more and more angry as you arrive to your appartement. You take off your coat, throw yourself on the couch and turn on the TV. You cuddle with a pillow and try to calm down but your phone never stopped ringing. Darren texted and called you a thousand times, but you didn't want to talk to him yet. While you zap, you see a late diffusion of Glee. "Oh god he's seriously everywhere?" you say to yourself. You finally decide to watch some talk show. You were laying on the couch, not paying attention at the tv anymore, when you heard someone knock at the door. You sigh. Of course, you know who it is. 'Gosh can't I be alone with David Letterman?' you thought. You hear the knocking getting louder. "Y/n open to me please. We need to talk". You don't answer, pretending no to be here. "I know you're here. I can hear the TV. Come on babe let me go in". You took a deep breath, get back on your feet and open the door. "Hi" he says, with a smirk on his face, probably happy you finally open. "Can I come in?" he asks. Without saying a word, you let him walk in. You turn off the TV and just look at him for a moment, with an angry face. You stayed silent for a few minutes, before he finally start to talk. "Babe the rules are here to protect you... I... I dont want you to be hating or anything" he says, moving closer to you. "Don't you think that I will be hating with or without pictures of you and me on Twitter? Do you seriously think, Dare, that because there are 'rules', all the bad people just think 'Omg there are rules, I can't hate her'?" "I'm not saying that, I-" "I don't care of being hated Darren!" you say, moving away from him. "Don't you think that I didnt see how the girlfriends or boyfriends of celebrities like you are treated? They are treated like crap, like some kind of horrible person for no reason! I don't care of being hated! But what I do not want is to live in a life made of rules like that. And let's say Darren, these rules are pretty stupid" you say, sitting on the couch, your head in your hands. Darren looks at you for a while before he comes and sits next to you. You feel his hand caressing your back. "I'm sorry darling I just... I don't want you to be hurt, in anyway. I love you too much for that" he says to you. You raise your head, "Do you?" you answer. "Of course babe, I wouldn't do anything of those things if I didn't". You smile, look at his eyes "I love you too". You saw his lips slowly come closer to yours and delivered a sweet kiss on them. "You're right, I should not impose the rules". You could see how much he cares about you just by looking into his beautiful eyes. He takes his phone, and starts to search something on it. "What are you doing?" you ask him. "You'll see". A few minutes later, you received a twitter notification. You saw Darren's tweet, a pic of you and him. You grinned as you saw the caption "Just go ahead, and hate on me, and run your mouth. Baby I dont care. I love this girl too much for that". You hug him tight and thank him a thousand times. "What about we never argue again?" he proposes. "Agreed" you smile.