Chapter 2

Garroth's POV

I'm emotionless. Yet I feel every emotion at one time. This is the feeling you get when you know that you will never find someone who you will love as much as you loved the one you lost. There is no one out there who you will love the same.

I can't bear it. I might die from the depression of losing her.

Aphmau...

But, I have to continue taking care of the village. Phoenix Drop will fall apart. I don't really act any different though. I continue with my guard duties, but I also check up on everyone in the village too. I don't talk to anyone unless necessary, and no one talks to me. We are all still in mourning, and we haven't heard anything from O'khasis. Honestly, I don't know how we plan on winning the Phoenix-O'khasis war, if we don't even have a lord. I mean- I don't see why they haven't come and dominated the world. Now would be the perfect time for them. We are in no shape for fighting. None what so ever...

Levin's POV

Levin doesn't get it? Mommy always come back. Why she not back yet? Daddy and Brover say she not coming back. But Levin still thinks she will. How can she not? She always come back before, why not now? She go on a special mission to Fish-Scale-Wind. Daddy say bad boy Zaaaaaaaaane won't let her come back. But Zaaaaaaaaaane know she has Levin and Brover. And Daddy. Why he not bring her back?

Malachi's POV

Levin doesn't get it. When someone dies, they don't come back. As much as I love him, and Garroth, I really wish they would accept the fact that Momma is gone. She won't come back, and they can't revive her.

I was in my room, laying in bed, not doing anything, when Zoey came in.

"Hey, Malachi. How are you doing?" she asked. She's concerned that I might try to run away again. Or maybe she's trying to fake it. I really can't tell anymore.

"Same as always..." I replied, dully. I don't know how to feel. She wasn't my real mom. Should I love her like I do? Should I be more upset at the death of my biological mom? To be honest, I'm a little angry at my biological mom, for leaving me, for sending me away. They're the reason that I'm dead.

"Do you want anything...?" Zoey asked.

"No."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"YEAH! I'M FINE! CUZ, YOU KNOW, MY MOM DIDN'T JUST DIE OR ANYTHING! LIFE IS PERFECT RIGHT NOW!" I snapped. What did she think, I was just going to be fine, after I found out my mother was dead?!

"...Malachi..." She said quietly.

"NO ZOEY!! I'M NOT OKAY! I JUST FOUND OUT MY MOMMA WAS DEAD! DID YOU THINK GARROTH WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS UPSET?!?!" After I said that I immediately regretted it. I should not have said that. But still, I don't want people's apologies. I wanted my Momma back.

Zoey's POV

I left the room. I hadn't meant to upset him so badly. He's taking it really hard, though he tries not to show it. He doesn't show how sad he is about Lady Aphmau, and he becomes angry because of it. I don't think he will run away again, but you never know anymore.

I just wish for the best for him.

Laurance's POV

The whole village has become silent. Garroth doesn't talk to anyone, Malachi is getting angry at reality, even I have quieted down. If Aphmau were here, she would tell me that she never thought it to be possible. To be honest, neither did I. But I guess I never thought I would lose her.

I know she was never mine to begin with, except for I was her second hand guard. And the Love Doctor of the town.
But now I don't have that anymore. Everyone loved Aphmau. Not just as a lord, but as a friend. And some of is loved her even more than that. Garroth even managed to be her boyfriend for almost two years. That's pretty impressive. But I honestly wish she were here. Brendan would hate Garroth if he were me, but I don't. He is still my brother from a different mother. We are best bros. and I want him to be happy.

Garroth's POV

People don't talk to me. I know if Aphmau was here, she would be hugging me like a snake, and we would be happy. Nobody would be as depressed as we are. And I know Malachi is taking this especially hard. I think he feels like Aphmau left him behind, like his original parents, even though it's not true.

As my brother once said: 'As much as you know it's a lie, you still believe it, and try to hide from it.'

A/N-- Hai!! So, I forgot to tell you in the last part that this was going to be a fairly short book, and the fourth book will be put after this.

And today's question is:

What extent would you go to, to make #garmau happen?

I have already written fanfiction, but I might try to take over YouTube and force Aphmau to make it happen. I swear I'm not obsessive.

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter, and I will see you later!
Bai!

~Ninja