Chapter 4

Garroth's POV

It's been a month and a half since Aph died. And I never, in a million, trillion years, thought I would ever half to live without her. But I do, for a million, trillion years, and forever after that.

??? POV

I sail in my small boat, back home. It took me forever, but I finally see land. I'm finally home.

Garroth's POV (again)

It was a normal day. Well, as normal as it could get. I finished the daily rounds, checked on all the guards, and then went about my own guard duties. But when night came, I was almost ready to head back to the house. I have been staying with Zoey and the boys, in the guest room. I left my armour in the guard tower tonight. I don't know why, it np just seemed like the right thing to do. As I was walking back, I saw that Zoey was helping the children clean the playground from any toys, like she always did before she put Malachi and Levin to bed. But then I saw something else...

Looking over to the docks, I saw someone. But in the setting sun, they just looked like a shadow.

"Garroth! Are you-" I heard Zoey call out to me, but I paid no attention. I was squinting at the person on the docks. Then I saw who the mystery girl was.

It was her.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! You guys are going to love me in a few seconds! :D :3 :-)
Aphmau's POV (told ya.)

Garroth ran up to me, while Zoey and the children stared from the distance.
As he reached me, Garroth embraced me in the tightest hug humanly possible. He was sobbing.

"Aphmau! B-But you're d-dead...?!" He stuttered.

"No. Zane sent that so you wouldn't come looking for me. By the way, your brother knows how to make prison very uncomfortable."

"...I'm gonna murder him. But I can't tell you how happy I am!" Even going for a month and a half, without you, I was just depressed." Then a light bulb went off in his brain, "Pinch me." He said.

"W-what? Why?"

"I want to make sure I'm not dreaming."

I giggled, "You're not. Unless I coincidentally am dreaming about being in O'khasis prison forever."

He laughed and we kissed. It was a long, passionate kiss, and it really showed me how much he missed me. We parted, and I saw that the whole village was standing behind us, grinning like mad people.

"APHMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all screamed in unison, in an anime fashion. As they ran towards us.

-----A While After A Greetings Party-----

Garroth and I were sitting on the hill by the docks. It was late at night, and we were just catching up. Malachi and Levin were so excited to see me. Everyone was to be honest. And they were so nice. Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, and Zoey made a feast for everyone in the village, to celebrate my *ahem 'return from the dead'.

"I missed you soooooooooo much!" I said to Garroth, as I got up and stood. He also stood up, and we faced each other.

"I don't think you realize how much you love someone, until you think they're gone forever..." He said softly.

Then he did something that I was never, in a million years, expecting.

"Aphmau," he said, as he went into a familiar position, "Will you marry me?" He pulled about a beautiful ring, shaped like a flower, with a huge blue gem in the middle.

This caused all the feeling I have ever had for him to come flooding back, and I cried. Harder than when he told me he loved me. Harder than when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I cried so hard, I fell over, and a all I could do in response the his question, was nod.

The End

A/N-- Okay, let's be real. How many of you screamed? How many giggled? How many names are Zane, in which case you probably aren't happy but whatevs. I was super excited to write this chapter, and I hope you liked it.

Pics of the ring on Instagram.

Bye!

~Ninja