{4}

Hey so I got some advice from the masters of teen and fan fiction.
Her name is 11tay99
She is amazing at teen fiction and fan fiction. She is probably my favorite writer on wattpad in my opinion.

I also got some really nice feed from LaurenTomlinson64
She gave me honest feedback I could use. If you haven't read any of 11tay99 teenfiction and fanfiction, READ IT.

---------
(Ashton's P.O.V)
I'm so embarrassed.

I can't believe I let people kick me around and the one and only Luke saved me.

I'm so fucking miserable and worthless, he probably thinks I'm some wimp who can't take care of my damn self.

I sighed, walking into his very big home.

"Holy shit."

I said bluntly, looking at his huge home with wide eyes.

The colors were so beautiful, the bright, Angel white, walls and a beautiful, spiraling stair case and navy blue furniture.

"Ashton come on mate my band room is upstairs."

Luke stated pointing upstairs.

"a BAND room?!"

I stated in surprise looking at him like he was crazy.

"Yeah mate, band room."

He repeated in a deep chuckle, that was honestly fucking sexy, and I followed him upstairs.

His band room was surprisingly small and cozy, with green day and my chemical romance characters taped on the wall, with some bean bags and a flat screen.

Luke reached for his guitar and plugged in the microphone.

"Hey ash, the the mic stand you can use is over there, grab it mate."

He said while strumming on his guitar.

"Oh okay."

I managed to say.

I grabbed the the mic and stand and sat it in front of me.

I started to tremble because reality hit me that I'm going to have to sing in front of THE Luke hemmings.

"Okay mate, good news!"

Luke said cheerfully

"I write my own music so I have a couple songs in my song book."

Luke sprinted across the room and grabbed a small black book off of a small desk in the corner.

He flipped through the pages while I read some of the posters on his wall.

"Aha!"

I jumped a little and looked up from the sudden noise.

"This song will definitely work."

He walked over to me and handed me the book.