10. Precipitations

Although Caspar was taller and bigger than me, I somehow managed to get his almost dead body up, putting one of his arms around my shoulders making him lean on me and pulling him upstairs. 

I wasn't sure if I should put him in his bed right away and leave or try getting him better. When he started falling, his face first, I decided on taking him to the bathroom. 

I dragged him to the bathtub and slowly lowered him into it. He lay in there as if ready to take a bath but his head fell as if he was unconscious.  

"Caspar stay with me! Can you hear me?" I asked, holding his head up, patting his cheeks. Again, only a groan escaped his mouth. "For god's sake what am I going to do with you?" I panicked. I started considering calling an ambulance, but it was late and I had never done it before. 

I grabbed my phone, doing the only thing I could think of and dialled Ashton's number. He took a while to pick up.

"Scar?! Were are you?" he screamed over the loud music I could hear on the background.

"Ash? Can you hear me? I need you inside!"

"What? Hold on a second Scar!" he said and I could hear him walking away from the loud singing. "Okay, you can talk!" he shouted. 

"I need you inside. It's Caspar, I need help!" I startled. 

"What's going on? Where are you?" Ashton spoke, and I could feel he was anxious and preoccupied. 

"Upstairs bathroom, please hurry!" I answered and Ashton started to walk again, this time faster. I heard some people yelping and cursing in the background while he quickly apologized and continued. I opened the bathroom's door and could hear someone running up the stairs. Ashton appeared and ran towards me.

"What happened?"his eyes were cracked open, filled with fear and dread, his breath exhilarated as he panted for air from running all the way here. 

I walked into the bathroom again and he followed me. When I stopped in front of the tub he stood next to me.

"He's plastered. Big time. I have no idea what to do, he looks like he's going to pass out.." I flipped out, burbling out the words. Ashton walk closer to bathtub and grabbed the shower hose turning on the cold water. 

"He does this all the time. He has no limits." Ashton chuckled. I could see he was calmer and finding that situation normal. He turned the shower on and aimed the water to Casper's face. 

In a few seconds the almost dead boy shrieked and jerked his body, drawing in a deep breath as if he had stopped breathing for a while. "W-what is this? Wh-Where am I?" he looked around confused.

"In your bathroom smart-ass" Ashton answered gravelly, his face changed from amused to irritated. 

Caspar leaned back in the tub and begged Ashton to turn off the water in a low tone. Ash obliged.

"Get your shit together man. You've been lucky so far, but your fortune might change any second." He said softly. He sounded honestly upset. Caspar didn't answer and his head started falling again, like he was lazily dozing away. Ashton let out a sight "We should take him to his room so he can sleep it off."

"Shouldn't we take him to the hospital or something? What if he dies in his sleep?" Ashton laughed.

"He'll be fine Scar. He just needs some sleep." he said grabbing one of Caspar's arms, putting it around his shoulders and pulling him up. "Help me out, take his other arm". I did as Ash told me and we took Cas out of the bathroom to a room. I assumed Ashton was here before, so he knew where his friend's room was.