1. Fangil

SCARLETT GRAY: Gabriella Wilde

JAMES GRAY: Patrick Dempsey

"I can't believe I finally have their album! It's beautiful!" I said to my dad. We were in the car and I couldn't help myself to be so excited about the 5 Seconds of Summer album I had in my hands, at last! How I love those boys.

"Why do you even love them so much?" my dad asked.

"You know, I ask myself that question every day and I still didn't find an answer..."

"Is this their first album? "

"Yes, and it's perfect! "

"How can you know that? You haven't listened it yet. "

The album actually came out a couple of days ago and some adorable people had posted all the songs on tumblr, so, to be honest, I have heard every song at least a hundred times already but I chose not to tell my father to make him buy me the album itself. A little lie that wouldn't hurt him, and would make me very happy. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I belong to the 5SOSFam but the truth is that I am extremely lazy and there was no way I would wait 3 hours in a line to buy the album, I'd rather wait a couple days to have it.

"I just know. I know how great they are." I answered him, smiling to him.

"Great musicians?"

"Great everything. They're perfect."

"You sound like you're in love with them or something... Should I be worried? I mean there should be some book teaching parents what to do when their daughter is obsessed with a boy band"

I giggled at that statement. It was probably creepy for a father listen to so much stuff about 4 boys his daughter would never meet, even for my dad. I don't use to talk about boys with my dad, but somehow he always managed to know about my boyfriends. Sometimes I think he spys on me, not that he could ever have the time... His job at the firm makes it pretty hard to have time for anything that's not business. But I'm used to not having him for myself that much anymore, and I understand that everything he does is to make me happy and make me have a good life.

"Tell me more about them"

"About 5SOS? Daddy are you sure you want to hear everything I know about them? " I giggled at him.

"Well stick with the basics, maybe" he smiled to me.

"Oh where do I start... The band is formed by 4 boys from here, Australia. The older one is Ashton, 19 years old, he plays the drums, and the youngest is Luke, he's only 17, he's sorta the lead singer and also plays guitar. There is Calum, plays the bass and sings too, he's 18, and Michael, who also sings and plays guitar. They had their own tour around Australia and they have supported one direction in two of their tours around the world but they have had their own shows outside Australia. They have released a couple of singles and EPs before this album. They actually started out by putting covers of some songs on youtube and a guy from one direction shared their video on twitter, which was awesome for them... I don't know, this is like the most I can sump up."

"You know your eyes shine when you talk about them?" my dad asked me whit a mix of concerned and mocking look on his face.

"Oh shut up!"

He laughed.

"So which one is your favorite? "

"All of them."

"Really? What if you met them and you had the chance to date one of them, it wouldn't matter to you which one it was?"

"I will never meet them dad, so I'm not concerned with that"

"How can you be so sure?"

"They live thousand of miles away from here. They're from Sydney and we're in Perth. And are very busy guys now... They are getting more famous everyday. And you know that I'm not the kind of girl who's going to wait for them at an airport or go to the signings..."

"But just imagine if you could!"

"I don't know.. Ashton has a smile that is brighter than my future and I'm pretty sure it could cure cancer; Luke is super tall but cute as a button, oh and don't even get me started on Michael's hair. And there's Calum. The half Kiwi half Scottish boy who hates when people say he's Asian. He is so tanned and his hair is brown and curly, but you can't actually see it because he likes it short so the curls don't really show up... Ha has the cutest smile and the other boys are always saying he has no body hair..." I noticed I have started smiling and felt a bit embarrassed. Now my dad was probably way more worried then he was before. Why was I smiling so much only by remembering Calum's features? I feel so dumb.

My dad looked at me and laughed.

"So I'm guessing Calum is your favorite! "

"NO! I like them all equally!!"

" Yeah, I'm sure you do"

I didn't answer since we had gotten home. We stepped out of the car and walked into our house. My dad looked like he was far away.

"A penny for your thoughts" I said.

He looked at me and showed up a smile.

"I have something to tell you. I'm not sure how you gonna react, but i really need you to understand me. "

"Dad? What is it? You're getting me worried"

"It's nothing bad. It actually is a great thing for me and I hope it's just as good for you too."

"TELL ME NOW".