Chapter 4: First day

I got my room number and met my roomate. Her name is Juvia. She is a first year, like me. She didn't talk much, but when she did was stuff like:
"She's going to steal him."
"She's going to steal my beloved."
"Gray, love me. Not this one."
She freaks me out but I got bottom bunk, so I'm cool with it.
I put my clothes into my side up the eight drawer dresser, put Mom's picture on the night stand, and flop back onto my new bed, at my new home.

***Next Morning***
I wake up and get dressed. I follow Juvia around like a long lost puppy. She seems to know where she is going. She tells me she is taking me to the cafeteria for breakfast. When we get there, we head to a long line for food. I get pancakes and scrambled eggs, but Juvia only gets water. She scans the room for seats and her face light up and she waves.
"Gray. Darling!" She heads toward a table where a half naked, black hair boy was sitting, hiding his face a little.
He looks up when we sit.
"Who's this?" he asks in a deep voice, eyeing me over.
I blush a little and reply, "Hi, I'm Lucy."
The guy from the train... does he remember me?
I give him a big grin and he laughs.
"I'm Gray."
"If you don't mind me asking, where are your clothes?" I say, gesturing to his bare chest.
"Shit. Not again." He gets up and stomps away.
"He forgets his clothes sometimes and strips without realizing." I'm about to ask for further detail of the matter and she answers me before I ask. "No one really knows why."
I nod and start to eat.
"Lucy? Lucy? LUCY?!?" I hear behind me.
"Natsu!" I stand and wave, with a huge smile on my face.
When Natsu smiles back with his Crayola grin, I know he has seen me.
He rushes over to the table and sits next to me.
"What are we eating?" He says, scanning the table for something to eat.
"You can have my last two pancakes if you want them," I offer and push the plate towards him.
He drowns the pancakes in syrup. The smell is intoxicating.
"Do you really need that much?" I ask plugging my nose.
He shoves the pancakes in his mouth and nods his head.
I chuckle a little.
I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see the face it belongs to.
"Hi, I'm Loki," said a deep voice.
The guy was tall with a green jacket and sunglasses, two girls wrapped around his arms.
"I'm Lucy," I respond quickly and turn back to Natsu.
Loki leans and whispers in my ear, "Come on. Don't be like that."
I shrug him off and Natsu finally notices Loki's presence.
"Dude, just go away," Natsu growls slightly.
Loki raises his hands defensively and walks away.
"He seems... different," I mumble to my self.
"You have just met this school's biggest man hoe," Natsu laughs, slurping syrup off the plate.
Juvia just nods her head in agreement.
"Loki, huh?" I say to myself.