0.3

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Umm let's see," I say aloud to myself as I look through my notepad and smile as I have english with Mrs. Wilson next - she's my favorite teacher. I stuff my other books into my locker and huff in frustration when my phone rings in my pocket. I check the dialer and roll my eyes as 'playboy' appears on my screen.

"Speak." I hiss through the phone and a girl passing by gives me a weird look as she looks at me from head to toe. "Keep walking, nothing to see here." I tell her and she quickly walks away. "That's right." I mutter and go back to the phone. "Hello?"

"Courts!" His nickname makes me make a face of distaste and I get my stuff ready for my next class.

"Im gonna hang up now." I say as I remove the phone from my ear and prepare myself to end the call when he calls out to me.

"No, no, no! This is important!"

I hastily bring the phone back to my ear. "What is it?"

"Where are you right now?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I close my locker shut.

"Why do you need to know?" I question and lean back against the lockers.

"I forgot to do Mr. Lapworth's homework. Help a guy out, here. My dad will kill me if he finds out." I roll my eyes at his lack of responsibility and pull myself off the lockers.

"To think that you'll be taking your dad's place in his company in just a few years shocks me on how you will be able to do it." I chuckle and he stays silent for a while.

"It's not funny, I don't really want my dad's job. I want to be a racer."

"Oh, is that so?" I smirk and he hums at me.

"Mhm, but my dad will never agree. We've already discussed over it..." He trails off as I hear a girl talking to him.

"Hey Alex, so when should I go over to your house?" Ew, please don't.

"Uhh I can't today, Nancy. I have plans." His voice sounds muffled and I remove the phone from my ear. He most likely covered the receiver. I think to myself as I hear her voice again.

"Aww, alright. How about tomorrow?" She insists and I roll my eyes before I hang up. As soon as I do that, the bell rings and I stuff my phone into my backpack.

I start walking towards my classroom and a surprised squeal escapes my lips when someone grabs my waist from behind and spins me around. "What the hell!" I whisper shout as Alexander gives me a sly smile.

"Hello to you too." He chuckles and I glare at him. "Before you flip out on me, I need to ask you for a favor."

I tap my foot on the ground as I wait for him to speak and watch the door to my classroom. "Well, what is it?" I ask, being a bit impatient.

"Will you please help me with my homework?" He asks in a quick voice and I gape at him. He actually has the nerve...

"Remember last semester?" He nods his head. "Well, didn't I do all the work? I busted my ass off for two whole weeks for that damn project while you just hung out with your friends and had sex." I move my hands around to mark my point and he simply smirks at me. "All because I got stuck with you as a partner. Besides, if it wasn't because of the way she graded it, I wouldn't have wrote your name down and you would've failed." I point out.