0.9

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

I watch as Alexander types into his phone and I frown in confusion when there's a knock at the door. I stand up to go open it but Alexander beats me to it as he quickly jogs towards the door and opens it.

He turns to smirk at me and I scoff as I turn back to the tv but with my peripheral vision I watch as a girl walks into the house.

"Oh, Alex I missed you." She tells him and he shuts the door behind her.

"Really? We were literally just talking on the phone like twenty minutes ago." He says and I snort but then I act cool when they turn to look at me. By cool, I mean I laughed like an idiot watching a shampoo commercial.

"Is she on some type of drug?" She asks and I turn to give her a glare. I trail my eyes down her body and let out a short laugh.

"Sweet pea, you shouldn't be talking." I tell her and she instantly rolls her eyes as she checks her nails.

"I'm the school's most popular girl, who are you?" She asks as she starts to approach me and I stand up from my seat as I look her straight in the eyes.

"First off, I don't even know your name so no, you aren't the most popular girl and secondly, I'm the girl you shouldn't be messing with." I tell her and walk right past her and up the stairs to go to my room.

"You didn't tell me you had a brother." I hear her say and she lets out a loud obnoxious laugh as I slam my door shut.

"Dumb girl." I mutter as I let out a frustrated sigh. I then hear their footsteps come up the stairs and I throw myself on the bed with a loud huff as I hear his door shut. "Oh god please don't have sex. I'm literally next door to you guys, please don't."

"Ohh, Alex..."

"God damnit!" I curse loudly as I hear that and I immediately put on my headphones as I blast Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy and sing along to it.

Moments later, I hear his door slam again and I take off my headphones just as loud crying is heard outside my door. I get curious and I stand up to walk closer to my door.

"You stuff your bra!?" I hear Alexander ask loudly and I widen my eyes as my jaw drops. "What the fuck!"

"I have to go!" She screams and runs down the stairs. I open my door and step out as I look down the stairs as she runs out the door, bawling her eyes out.

"What's up with her?" I ask Alexander as I turn my head in the direction of his room and he has a disgusted face on.

"I wanted to grab her boob from inside her bra and this is what I grabbed instead." He says in an annoyed tone and I snort when he holds up a pair of socks.

"Oh my god, that's terrible." I tell him and he huffs as he turns around and walks back into his room.

"That just ruined my whole fucking night." I hear him mutter and I chuckle as I walk over to his room and I lean against his doorway as he's only a few steps away from me, his back facing me.

"Aw, poor baby." I speak teasingly.

"Shut up." He groans and I laugh softly to myself. He turns around and I raise an eyebrow when he looks at me from head to toe. He moves his eyes back up to my face and I pretend I didn't notice.

"Well I'm gonna go back downstairs now that she's gone." I say and spin around as I hurry down the stairs and into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich.

I gather up all of the ingredients I'll be needing and set them down on the counter. Once I have everything ready, I start to make my sandwich and I hear loud footsteps coming down the stairs. I sigh.

"You're so lame." Alexander comments as he walks into the kitchen.

"Shut up, I don't care." I scoff as I continue to make myself a sandwich.

"You know, maybe guys will notice you more once you stop wearing your father's clothes." He teases and at that moment, I turn around to face him and give him a fuming glare.

"Leave me alone." I hiss through gritted teeth before storming out of the kitchen, leaving behind my sandwich.

He follows right behind me and grabs my wrist as he spins me around. "What's the matter? Sensitive topic?" He teases and I look directly into his eyes as my eyes water.

"Let me go, Alex." I tell him in a calm, serious voice as a tear slides down my cheek.

He notices this and his smile completely fades away as he now has a concerned look. "I'm sorry, Courtney I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's fine. Now let me go." I tell him and he does. I storm up the stairs and enter my room as I slam the door shut. I walk straight to my drawer and I open it to take out my favorite picture frame.

I look at the smile of my father in the picture as he looks up at me and few more tears roll down my cheeks. "I miss you, dad." I whisper and move my eyes to my seven year old self and I smile slightly at my wide grin as I sit on my father's shoulders. I'm grabbing onto his face and I'm leaning down a little to look down at him.

I lay down in bed and cry silently as I hug a pillow to my chest. A bunch of memories flow through my head and I continue to cry until I finally close my eyes and let darkness consume me.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is a bit late but MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! I was busy so I couldn't update sooner. I hope you understand.

❤︎Much Love with Hugs & Kisses❤︎

Kimmy Hers 💋