Chapter 1- What Sank Down?

Samantha POV

I put my phone down "Amy, could you pass me the packed of chips?" I asked looking at her, Amy grabbed the bag of chip then didn't hand it to me making me confused "Why didn't you pass it?" I asked. Amy raised her eyebrow "I'm looking for the magic word" she said trying to hint something, I think for few seconds "Open Sesame?" I asked giggling. She laughed shaking her head "Close enough" she said giggling passing me the chips, I took it gladly eating it while sharing with Amy.

*Couple Minutes Later*

My door opens revealing, Calum. Amy and I's guy best friend entered the room "Hey girls, have you seen the news?" he asked taking a hand full of chips, Amy and I shook our heads "No why Cal?" Amy asked and Calum's about to open his mouth until I interrupted "Who told you that you can barge in my room?" I asked jokily, he rolled his eyes "Shut up Sam" he said sitting down next to Amy. I rolled my eyes "So what about the news?" I asked, he sighed "Apparently there's a SS Evernight sank down at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean" he said making Amy and I nodded.

Amy spoke up "How is this relevant to us?" she asked, I nodded "So what your point?" I asked, Calum sighed and about to speak again until my door opens again revealing Luke, Amy's boyfriend and my cousin Michael with a good-looking boy with gorgeous smile. Oh shut up Sam!

They closed the door and sat down on the floor "Why you guys here? Who's this gorgeous boy?" I asked making Amy, Calum and Luke burst out laughing while Michael rolled his eyes and the boy blushed "Just trying to crash the 'girly time' and this is our new mate Ashton" Michael said gesturing to the boy who waved cutely. I giggled "I'm Sam and you're cute Ashton" I said approaching Ashton, the three people laughed again. Ashton smiled "Hi Sam, you're cute too" he compliments making Amy squealed "I would ship you guys together if Sam didn't have a boyfriend" she said making Ashton frowned. Michael spoke up "She's off limits Ash" he said seriously, Ashton nods then Mikey laughs"I'm joking!" he said pushing Ashton playfully then glared at him then laughed, am I seriously related to Michael? He's not normal!

*Couple Hours Later: Shopping Centre, Afternoon*

The gang and I decided to eat at the Food Court, Amy and I sat down on the table near some Music Shop while Luke and Michael order Maccas then returned few minutes later. I could help noticed the Ashton guy keeps smiling and looking at me making me blush, Amy teasing me about him with Luke and Calum's help while Michael tells them off.  'over-protectivecousin'. 

Calum spoke up "Speaking Sam's boyfriend Dylan" he said, we all looked at him "What happened to Dylan?" I asked worried and Calum sighed "The SS Evernight he rode on..." he pause making us lean forward, I walked towards him sitting next to him "What happened?" I asked in tears. Calum pulled me into a hug "It sank down and that what was going to tell you earlier" he said, I burst into more tears. Calum lets go of me and Amy hugged me in tears "I'm sorry Sammy" she said, I pulled away "How did this happened?" I asked no-one in particular. Amy spoke up "I don't know, but we don't know if he's dead Sam...don't lose hope girl" she said and everyone nodded giving me hope which I gave a small smile "Let's go walk around to get your mind off for a bit? What do you say cousin?" Michael asked and I nodded making everyone cheered "Let's go!" Calum cheered happily pulling me up and started to drag me away.

Amy shouted "Calum, she's my best friend too! Stop hogging her!" Calum turns back "Come and get her then Amy without you yapping" he said making Amy grabbed Luke's hand running towards. Calum decided not to play fair by lifting me up and putting me on his shoulder then ran away, Amy groaned "You asshole! You don't play fair!" she shouted while running with Luke, Michael and Ashton. Calum laughed continuing to run and I shrugged my shoulders to Amy and the three boys "I will help but I can't as I'm currently stuck on top!" I shouted making Ashton shouted "I will come save you baby" making Amy squealed stopping from her tracks along with Luke and Michael whose looking at Ashton wiggling their eyebrows and Calum stopped from his tracks too putting me down then pushed me, I blushed. Amy squealed "This sucks! I can't ship you guys!" she said annoyed.

The rest of the gang walked towards Calum and I "Should we go to Kmart?" Ashton asked changing the subject making everyone laughed, Luke placed his hand on Ashton's shoulder "You're funny mate" he said laughing. Michael smirked "Sam, question...if Dylan...uhm...dies...I'm not saying he is dead but would you go for Ashton?" he asked, I shrugged "Sure, why not? Like I don't see why not?" I said blushing making Amy squealed, the boys smirked and Ashton blushed. Calum's about to speak until Amy pulled me away running making Calum groaned "She's my best friend first!" he shouted running after us.

Amy poke her tongue and I rolled my eyes. Calum continued to run after us with the three boys chasing from behind. Amy and I entered Kmart then run towards the Music section hiding, we heard Calum calling our names "Sam? Amy?" making Amy and I laughed.

A/N: Hey guys! It's @smileforhemmings here! Welcome to the new fanfiction 'Summertime Sadness' This is also a collaboration with @imaginethosvamps, Amy. I hoped you guys enjoyed the Player To Being Whipped and Forever Whipped as much as Amy and I.....Anyways stay tuned for Amy's part @imaginethosevamps. If you guys haven't read it...please give it a go and read it please? Thanks :).

Vote

Fan @imaginethosevamps @smileforhemmings

- Mary Anne xx