Chapter 7- Promise Ring and Sea Shell Bracelet

*Sam's Room- Afternoon*

Sam POV

I pushed Ashton laughing "You're a dork Ash" I said, he smiled "I've been told" he said which I shook my head "Weirdo!" I said standing up walking towards the bin and chucked the empty pack of chips. I walked back and sat down on my bed next to Ashton "I heard you're with Luke now?" he asked with small frown, I sighed "I don't know why I'm with him to be honest like he's not my type and he's my best friend's ex...weird!" I said truthfully, he smiled slightly "Oh, then what are you going to do?" he asked opening his lemonade drink and drinks from it.

I shrugged "I don't know, I'm confused!" I said scratching my head, he put down his drink on my bedside "Confused? What about?" he asked clearing his throat, I sighed "My feelings for Dylan, Luke and especially with you" I said looking down. Ashton takes my hand and placed something on top then closed it, I looked up "What's this?" I asked opening my hand, he sighed "It's a sea shell bracelet, I made just for you to remind you that I will wait for you" he said and I smiled slipping my hand through the bracelet "I love it!" I said lean in to kiss his cheek, he blushed making me smiled "Anything for you Sammy" he said still blushing.

I smiled sighing thinking how cute is Ashton...Can I like have him now and put him in the bag then take him home already? WTF!

Ashton's phone rang, he pulled it out and picks it up. I sighed looking down to the sea shell bracelet, I slide my finger over the top of the shell admiring how beautiful it is. Ashton takes my hand making me look up "What's wrong?" I asked, he sighed "I got to go home, mum needs me to take care of my siblings, I'm sorry" he said and I shook my head "No worries Ash, you've been here for ages" I said and he smiled lean in kissed my cheek "Thanks Sam" he said standing up, I nodded "Bye Ash" I said making him nodded then opens the door.

I sighed then my door opens again revealing Ashton, I looked at him "What are you sti-" he crashed his lips onto mine then pulled away "I just need to do that, sorry" he said, I shook my head "No problem, I liked it" I said with wink making him blushed "Okay, I'm going now" he said and I nodded waving to him. Ashton smiled with wink closing the door making me smiled widely. He's so fucking cute!

*Couple Hours Later- Night Time*

I heard Michael's annoying voice, I groaned opening my eyes "I'm coming dickhead!" I shouted getting up from my bed, I stood up and open my door revealing Luke on his one knee, my eyes widen "What the fuck?!" I shouted in shocked. Michael popped out of nowhere "Just accept the fucking promise ring so he can fucking get out of the fucking house! I'm fucking tired as fuck! I'm can't be bothered with this fucking shit!" he rant walking towards his room, I rolled my eyes and turn to Luke "What are you doing?" I asked, he sighed "Sammy, I know we are only dating for few days. I want you to take this promise ring and this will be the symbol of my love to you and no matter what happens I'm always yours" he said in one breath, I sighed getting down to his level "I would love to take it but I'm worried when Dylan comes back and Amy, we hurt her so much already" I said to him in tears.

Luke dries my tears "Baby, if Dylan comes...I will fight for you and Amy...she's happy with Calum like I saw them together happy, I'm yours now" he said pecked my lips and slips the ring in my left ring finger I sighed "I don't know, I will think about it" I said removing the ring, Luke slips it back "Keep it and return it to me if you don't want it" he said and I nodded "Oka-" Michael groaned "Fucking Hell! You guys are not fucking done yet?! How long does this fucking shit for go?! FUCK!" he shouted, I stood up with Luke mimicking my action.

I walked towards Michael "It's fucking done asshole! You're ruining the motherfucking moment! Go to fucking bed ya big fucking emo baby!" I shouted kicking him back towards his room, he groaned and slams the door. I sighed walking back to Luke "He's really a fucking DICK" I shouted the last word making Michael laughed saying "I know, you are! What am I?" he shouted, I rolled my eyes "Go fuck yourself, ya wanker!" I shouted back making him laughed. I turn back to Luke "I will think about it Lukey" I said to him, he nodded "I will go now, before Michael comes out again" he said peck my lips, I nodded and I open my mouth to speak until Michael comes out of his room "Fucking Finally! Let's go Hemmo!" he shouted dragging Luke away making me waved to him and he waves back with wink.