Chapter 40- We're Together Without Tristan

SEMI SMUT SOMEWHERE IN SAMMY'S POV! If you consider it one lol! Enjoy! ;)

*Next Day: House*
Sammy POV
I slide up and stretched my arms smiling widely. I looked down and saw Tristan sleeping peacefully, I lean down and kisses his lips. He smiled and his eyes fluttered open "Good morning gorgeous" he greeted pulled me down and kissed my lips and I responded back "That was a nice way to wake me up baby" he mumbled into kiss and I moaned in response.

Tristan pulled away smiling "I love you" he said and I smiled "Love you too" I replied making my stomach turn as I'm cheating on him with Ashton and I'm feeling guilty like Tristan needs this! But I can't break up with him as I learned to love him as well as he made me happy.

Tristan got up pulling me with him, I giggled "Where we going?" I asked him and he pointed bathroom "Why am I going there with you?" I asked and he pointed down to his crotch and I giggled "Fine I will help" I said stepped inside the Bathroom with him then he closed it by locking. I bend down pulling his boxers down, his buddy strung up making me giggled "Someone's too excited" I said giggling.

Tristan laughs "I'm sorry, I can't help that I got a beautiful hot girlfriend next to me all the time" he said blushing making me laughed "Thanks, ready?" I asked and he nodded grabbing himself slightly rubbing it. I shook my head "I will take it from here babe" I said taking his hand off and wrapped my hand around it then wrapped my mouth around it.

Tristan hiss in pleasure as I bobbed my head up and down making him grabbed my hair while thrusting his hips along with my mouth. He moaned like crazy and I managed to smirk, I pulled his out of mouth and licked the tip making him moaned "Sammy" he screamed and released into my mouth. I got up and wiped my mouth "So good!" I said with wink and he blushed.

I laughed "Let's go?" He asked as he pulled his boxers up then grabbed his shirt and he handed me his shirt and boxers "Thanks" I said and nodded "Sure! I'm hungry!" I said rubbing my tummy and he laughed "When are you not hungry?" He asked and I hit his arm playfully "Shut up! I got Michael's appetite" I said giggling and he nodded "Yeah I realised that" he said opening the bathroom door and we stepped outside.

We headed to the room door holding hands then went downstairs, we saw everyone at living room having breakfast chatting and laughing at Michael what had said. Tristan turns to me "I will get our breakfast" he said pecked my lips and I nodded with smile "Thanks babe" I said and he nods headed to the kitchen.

I walked towards the gang and sat down next to Ashton who wrapped his arm around my waist from behind so no one can see "Good morning, missed you" he whispered to my ear and I smiled "Morning and missed you as well" I whispered back and he blushed. I saw Amy and Calum looking at Ashton and I suspiciously. Ashton and I just smiled at them then they looked away.

Tristan entered the living room with a tray. Ashton unwrapped his arm off my waist and scoot over to the left of the couch then winked at me and I blushed. Tristan sat down next to me handing me a a cup of coffee "Thanks" I smiled at him and he nods with smile "Anything" he said.

Michael cleared his throat "What are we going to do today?" He asked looking at us, we looked at each other and shrugged "Maybe...beach?" I suggest, they nodded "Then we can go to a theme park after?" Ashton adds. We all nodded "Well that's all planned, we all should get dressed up after the love birds done having their breakfast" Calum said who picked up his mug.

I pointed at him "You're not done as well dick sucker" I said and everyone laughed, Calum shrugged "Whatever" he mumbled, I smirked "Truth hurts bitch" I said and he rolled his eyes making others laughed. Connor's about to speak until his phone rings, he looked at his phone and blushed. We smirked looking at us then looked at him who's still blushing "Are you going to answer that bro or you're just going to blush and smile like a massive whipped cream dork?" I asked smirking.