Chapter 9- The Devil Returns To Town

Sam POV

Michael smiles and Amy spoke up "It's not alcohol is it, Mikey?" Amy asks from beside me. He just cheekily grinned and took out the boxes of alcohol making me smirked "Michael! How did you even get those?" I asked him, amazed.

He smiled widely "Well let's just say I was owed a favour" he says. I smirked "It is from Gabriel?" I asked and Michael groans "How did you know?" he asked handing me one and I smiled "He texted me to meet up to get what he 'owns' you" I explained.

Michael groaned "I hate that dick! It meant to be a secret" he shouted, I smiled "At least you got what he owns you" I said grabbing all of the beer out of the box and handed them to everyone, once I reached Ashton. I placed it on the ground slowly and return to my sit making Amy give me a sympathetic look which I smiled. I sighed "Let's get this beer party started!" I shouted making all of them looked at me "What?" I asked, Michael smirked "What's got into you?" he asked opening his beer along with mine and others. I shrugged "Nothing, just feeling like it's time to cease the pain" I said grabbing my beer off Michael.

He nodded "Alright then, baby cousin" he said handing the open beers to everyone, Luke raised his beer "To the broken hearted! Cheers!" he shouted standing up and clicked his beer bottle with mine, I smiled "Cheers!" sitting down next to Luke and we both drink together.

*Couple Minutes Later*

I could see at the corner of my eye, I see Ashton looking at me then looked away started to talk to Michael, Calum and Amy. I sighed turning back to Luke, he grabbed my hand "What's wrong Sammy?" he asked placing his beer down.

I shrugged "I thought drinking could cease the pain" I said, he sighed pulling me into a hug which I returned "It's not working, Lukey" I said bursting into tears, he kissed my head "If I was Dylan, I wouldn't cheat on you and whatever happened between you and Ashton...I will forget about it and get you back, if I was Ashton" he said making me pull away "Really?" I asked and he chuckled softly "Of course Sam" he said smiling and I smiled "Thanks Luke" I thanked him making Luke waved his hand "Anytime Sam and that's what good friends do help when needed" he said grabbing his beer and I wiped my tears, grabbing my beer as well smiling at him.

Ashton POV

I kept looking at Sam and Luke drinking, laughing, and pushing each other while joking around making me jealous. They are each other's exes yet good friends, this is making me jealous!

I felt a nudged on my arm, I turned and it was Amy "She likes you" she said with smile, I nodded "I just can't forgive her yet" I said making Amy confused "Why?" she asked, I open my mouth until Michael and Calum joining in by giving their attention "What's happening?" Michael asked, I sighed "I just can't forgive Sam, just yet because she's broken hearted and Dylan might come" I said truthfully. Calum sighed "How is Sam being broken hearted relevant?" he asked and everyone nodded, I sighed "I just don't want her to lash out on me again for no goddam reason like I get it, she's upset but she has no right to be angry with me when I'm just trying to cheer her up yet she's totally rude" I said rubbing my bottle up and down while looking down.

Michael placed his beer down "Dylan will not be coming near Sammy" he gritted through his teeth, Amy rubbed his shoulder and Michael smiled "But I'm serious, Ashton" he said and I nodded "I will think about guys" I said drinking my beer. I continued to look at Sam and Luke having a good time like that should be me with her.

*Midnight*

Calum POV

I stood up slowly "Alright guys, sleeping time!" I shouted giggling, everyone groans and I shook my head "Come on guys!" I said, Sammy and Luke stood up "We are sharing a tent" Luke said slung his arm over Sam who's giggling nodding, Amy nods standing next to me "Well that should be easy" she said making us nodded. Michael walks to Ashton "Tent buddies!" he shouted happily making us laughed, I clapped my hand "Let's go to bed" I shouted leading Amy to our tent while others did the same.