Chapter 35- I'm Always Friendzoned

Michael's POV.
We stood outside Sammy's room, me, Luke, Connor and Tristan waiting on news or updates on Sammy's condition. Ashton soon came to us, well he ran. "Any news?" He asked trying to catch his breath. "Nope nothing at all" Connor said to him. Ashton sighed and sat down on one of the chairs. " I thought you said you texted Amy " Tristan said to Luke. "I did she said she was coming but she was bringing Taylor" Luke said back, I scoffed. "That girl is so stupid" I said to no one in particular. "Agreed" Tristan said nodding his head.
I looked to my right and saw Amy and the slut Taylor heading our way. Luke soon got up from where he was sat and walked to Amy, when they came to us Luke pulled Amy away from Taylor and they sat down, Luke putting Amy on his lap. I know what he was doing, he was trying to keep Taylor away from Amy or visa versa especially as we hated Taylor and my opinion on Amy wasn't that great anymore not after she defended Taylor.

It is silent as we all sat here waiting to hear some news about Sammy. "Its so boring here "Taylor complained. "well no one wants you here" Luke said to her, "well Amy does" Taylor said back to him. "Amy is stupid that's why" I say, she glared at me. "fuck you" She spat back at me. "no thanks I'd rather not, you've already had sex with Luke and Calum from this gang, who isn't here because of you' I spat. Amy got up off Luke's lap and walked towards me so I stood up. "got something to say slut?" I ask. "Calum leaving wasn't my fault." she said to me. "it is your fault, he's not here when he should be here and he won't comeback because of you. " I said harshly. She shook her head, "that's not true" she said. "its not? Then look around and ask anyone here and they will agree with me that Calum's not here because of you" I say harshly. She turned to look at the others, they all avoided eye contact apart from Luke. "Luke, please don't tell me you agree with what Michael said" she said to Luke. Luke just bit his lip, then stood up. "look Amy, what Michael is saying is true-" Amy shook her head at him in disbelief. He went to touch her but she moved away from him. "Amy" he said in an upset tone. "no Luke you agree with Michael that its my fault Calum isn't here." she said teary eyed.

Luke's POV:
" He would rather have Calum here than you" Michael spat to her. "Amy that's not true, I do want Calum here but I'm glad your here as well" I say and shot Michael a look, he shrugged his shoulders and started talking to Tristan. I just looked at Amy she was looking at her phone and seemed to be scrolling down on something. "what are you doing?" I ask her, she didn't answer me and continued doing what she was doing. "Amy" I called her name before she started walking away with her phone. I looked at Michael annoyed, " great going Michael, I know your upset but did you really have to say what you did about Calum!" I say to him shaking my head. "yeah well it is her fault –" "that's enough Michael! Don't you think she might already think it's her fault that he's not here when her best friends needs him as well? Well she probably does and you've probably made it a lot worse by opening your big mouth. " I spat.

"Now your defending her, now. Not before when I called her a slut what a boyfriend you are Lucas" he said sarcasticly. "Michael just shutup" I say crossing my arms and sitting back down on a chair not saying a word as I was pissed off with him and myself. Why didn't I defend her? I turned to my left and saw Amy wasn't down the corridor and Taylor wasn't no longer here. "when did Taylor go?" I ask everyone. "she went just after Amy walked away on her phone" Tristan said. "you know something I still don't trust Taylor" Connor said, we all looked at him. "What do you mean Con?" Tristan asked him.

"It might just be me thinking this but Taylor came back and started hanging with us because of Ashton then Dylan came back and turned out that they were cousins. Dylan took Sammy but what got me was how did he know where Sammy was? Every where we've been he was there so it makes me think that Taylor was telling him. Remember he said one way or another he would get to the girls, he got to Sammy but now he's in prison so he can't do anything but we said that we would always all of us be by their side but are we?" Connor pointed out. " think about it, we're not Calum, Brad and James are in the UK, we're here with Sammy. Look how many arguements have happened since Ashton got back with Taylor, too many. It's like they're planning to break us apart just do to do something" Connor said. "but do what?" Tristan asked for all of us.