Living with the Thompson Family

~CHAPTER ONE~

"What mom no you can't just send me away I know we get in fights but you can't just send me off to who knows where!"

"I'm sorry McKenna but your going to live with the Thompson family. Don't you remember Jenny she was a really good friend of ours before your dad died."

"McKenna stop complaining right now or we will send you to California before you even get to say goodbye!" Charles said. That's my moms new fiancé they tried to convince me that I would have a fun time in California but I don't want to me bullied by the Thompson's again.

I leave for Laguna Beach in a week but I'm still trying to convince my mom not to send me to the Thompson'a house. Just because I was mad that my mom started dating Charles a month after my dads death doesn't mean she has the right to send me over a thousand miles away.

I got up to pack my bags my mom told me to take everything with me. She told me I could come back every summer but the point was that I didn't want to leave and join a whole new family I mean I love Jenna and Daniel but ill miss my friends.

I texted Annie and Bella and told them to meet me at the local cafe that I needed to tell them something important.

I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door.