Chapter Three

I'm awaken by Kyla shaking me to try and wake me up. She told me we where about to land in Los Angeles.

I exchanged numbers with Kyla and told her that maybe we can get together and hang out sometime. She lives with her dad in Los Angeles so it wasn't far away from where I was gonna be.

As I got off the plane I looked around trying to find Jenny but I haven't seen her in 11 years so It was a bit of a challenge.

"McKenna is that you?" Someone I'm gonna guess is Jenny asked

"Yeah is that you Jenny? I have seen you since I was five." I replied

"It sure is me. What do you say we get home, Daniel and the boys are waiting for you."

We went to baggage claim and grabbed my bags and then headed toward her SUV.

We got into the truck and I started thinking about a few good questions. "Hey Jenny can you tell me about your kids."

"We'll yeah theirs a lot to know just warning. Ill go oldest to youngest. Well I have seen sons.

Brad is the oldest he's 22 and has been going to nyu (New York University) on a football scholarship.

Then their is Ethan he's 21 he plays basketball but goes to the University of California to become a doctor.

My third oldest is Jaden. He is 19 and a big baseball player. He graduated from highschool but took a year off to travel.

Justin is only 11 seconds younger than Jaden so he is also 19 but he is a football player he is planning on attending nyu just like brad but took a year off to travel with Jaden.

My baby boy is Aiden he is a big track star and he is also a really good artist he's 18, a senior in highschool so he will be going to highschool with you until graduation.

My second youngest is 16 his name is Mason but he isn't into sports like the other 5 instead he models for Hollister.

My youngest son is 7 his name is Brandon he's into sports but he's more into gymnastics than any of those other sports like the other boys.

That's all of my kids. I can't believe we're finally gonna have a girl in the house I'm so excited!"

"You sure do have a lot of sons Jenny. Now I'm kind of scared."

" Don't be worried you will fit in fine. Your mom told me you like to play basketball and your a gymnast and cheerleader. Maybe you can help Brandon sometime?"

About twenty minutes later we pull up to a big gate with a T on it. I'm gonna guess that stands for Thompson. We pull into the drive way and get out of the car. Some guy takes the car as Jenny tells him to put my bags in my room.

We walk into the huge estate and theirs a line of 8 guys from tallest to shortest.

The shortest which I'm gonna guess is Brandon runs up to me and raps himself around my leg.

"Boys this is McKenna. She will be staying with us for a while and I expect you all to treat her nicely. Now I think you should introduce yourself."

The tallest boy steps forward, "Hey I'm Brad, their oldest son. My mom said you were coming back. I missed you kenna." He says while smiling I guess I already knew him.

They boy that was standing next to him steps forward and offers me his hand to me," Hey I'm Ethan. My mom told me you like basketball maybe we can play sometime. I can see how good you really are." He says and then turns around and walks away.

Two boys step forward at the same time. I'm gonna say these are the twins. They nod their heads at me and walk into what I'm assuming is the kitchen.

Another boy steps forward and he looks amazing. He has beautiful blue eyes. "I'm Aiden. stay out of my and don't bug me and we will be fine." He glares at me and then turns and walks toward the stairs.

Their is one guy left standing there and he is absolutely gorgeous. So I'm going to guess he is Mason the Hollister model.

Jenny's phone beeps and she checks it i guess she had to go to work because she told be she was sorry and asked Mason to show me to my room.