7. Hoe Instead Of Bro

A/N: Alright, so I have no idea or know anything about Billie Joe's wife. All I know is that her name is Adrienne. So, don't bitch at me for her character.

XoXog

* * * * * * *-*********

-A Few Weeks Later-

Gerard and Billie became like best friends, Billie looked out for Gerard. He was like a older brother to Gerard. Mikey was still happier since Gerard was happier, but he still did drugs.

Gerard stood at his locker, pulling out his notebook. He was lonely, it was Wednesday. This was the second day that Billie wasn't there with him. Tré Cool was down the hall talking to a guy named Mike Dirnt.

Gerard looked around, still no sight of the black haired Billie Joe. He sighed and closed his locker. He turned around to come face to face with a short boy who had black hair, slightly spiked in the back, a lip ring and his nose pierced.

"Hi!" The short guy said happily. Gerard just stared at his lipring. "I'm Frank Iero." The guy said, he held out a fingerless skeleton gloved hand. Gerard blinked and looked at his hand. "Uh... no?" Frank asked.

"Hey Frankie." Tré said approaching the two. Mike was gone. Frank dropped his hand and smiled at Tré.

"You friends with this guy?" Frank asked, he motioned at Gerard. Tré grinned and nodded.

"He doesn't talk much." Tré said, he gave Gerard a small smile. Gerard put a hand in his jeans pocket, he felt the tube he had inside and a strip of nylon.

"Bathroom." Frerard announced quietly, Tré nodded and Gerard walked past them. Frank and Tré stayed together to talk.

Gerard walked to the bathroom, he walked in. He thought it was empty, but just as the bell rang, he heard a feminine giggle. Gerard paused, he heard shuffling and then a girl screeched. He had long black hair, a beautiful face and gorgeous eyes.

"Oh my god." She squeaked. Then a guy came to stand behind her, his jet black hair more disheveled than normal. It was Billie Joe.

"Oh, uh, Gerard." Billie said, he had a hand on the girls shoulder.

"You know him?" The girl asked in slight disgust. Billie gave Gerard a look and Gerard stared at the floor.

"I know him, yes. We're acquaintances." Billie answered. He gave Gerard an apologetic look.

"Come on babe, can we go? He might cut me." The girl said in a whine.

"Sure, Adrienne." Billie said, he kissed her cheek. They walked by Gerard. Billie gave Gerard a slight pat on the shoulder. Gerard stood there until they were gone.

Gerard felt like he had been punched in the face. Billie was avoiding him because Adrienne was judgmental. Gerard grabbed a block of wood that was a doorstop and kicked it in the door so it wouldn't open. He went back to the sinks, he could see a bruise around his eye from his dead.

Gerard got everything he needed out of his pocket. He wrapped the nylon around his bicep. He waited a few seconds and pushed his sleeve up. The blue veins were strained and ready. Track marks lined his pale flesh.

He quickly prepared the hospital-grade hollow needle and got the syringe liquid ready. He pushed the needle in, he flinched at the slight poke.

Gerard slowly pushed the plunger down, injecting the drug into himself. Someone banged on the door. He couldn't give up now.

The person got in and it was Frank. He looked ready to puke when he saw the sight of Gerard. Gerard continued until the vial was empty.

"Gerard." Frank asked. Gerard pulled the syringe out of his arm, he dropped it into the sink. The glass vial shattered. "What are you....Gerard!" Frank said. Gerard managed to get the nylon off his arm. He slumped against the sinks he could almost feel the heroin traveling along his veins. This was the first time he's done that heavy of a dose.