He knows

CISCA

Bold black letters carved on the fifty stores building seemed to be like a warning to me not to go in. But I did, ignoring the weird suggestions from my little brain that seemed to have stopped working upon entering the building.

WOW!! Who the fuck calls this an office, it's a freaking palace. I could almost see my reflection in the off-white tiles on the floor, plush red carpet was spread in the waiting area, there were two girls at the reception-one was busy on a phone call while the other was talking to a man clad in a blue suit. And yes, I said girls, they couldn't be more than 20 plus they were hot- smokin' hot. Damn, I am nowhere near them. For the starters I came here wearing just the opposite of what one would call 'formal'. My attire consisted of jeans, top and a denim jacket that I recently bought. While these two chicks were wearing what actually classifies as 'Formal wear'- a pencil skirt, a shirt and a coat. At that moment I just felt like disappearing into thin air.

"Can I help you with something Ms.Stacey!?" A voice startled me from behind and I turned around to see who it was. A six feet tall figure stood in front of me, staring me right in the eye-another hot chick!! Does this place even have average people such as me, if not then working here is a complete no-no. Not that I was going to anyway!! She doesn't look like an employee though, she had that aura of authority, the 'don't mess with me or you're going down bitch!!' kind of aura.

"Ms.Stace!?" I heard my name being said again and snapped out of my far fetched thought process. Only then did I realise that she knew my name.

"Yes, umm......I got this appointment letter, but I didn't apply for any job here."

"I mean I just graduated, so, I didn't sign up for any job as of yet. I just figured that there might have been some sort of confusion...." She cut me off mid-sentence, something that I really don't like people doing, especially to me.

"I know,I have been told a lot about you these past days. Follow me." Uh.......excuse me!?

She stared walking towards the elevator, her heels clicking on the floor making annoying sounds. I don't understand why people wear heels, they are a pain in the ass, sometimes even literally. She led me into the elevator and pressed the button for the fiftieth floor and stood as stiff as a robot till we reached the top floor. She went out first and a few "Good morning ma'am" flowed in. She definitely wasn't an employee, but how did she know my name.

"Ma'am, sir is busy in a meeting."

"So now you are going to tell me what to do!? It's better you mind your own business Rachel."

"Come on, we'll go inside." She said to me and then turned to look at the girl who I suppose was Rachel and said "Now". With this she walked towards the door and opened it just enough for the both of us to walk in. The sight in front of me stole my breath, floor to ceiling windows gave a breathtaking view of central London. But the more breathtaking view was of the man sitting right in the middle of the room, amongst twenty other, staring at-ME.

"Gentlemen, we'll continue with the meeting tomorrow. My secretary would message you the rest of the details. Thank you." His eyes fixed on me, scanning me from top to bottom. He bit his lip, trying to suppress a smile, but his eyes held something that scared me, that I wish I hadn't seen-lust.

"Good morning Ms.Stacey" Oh shut up!! My morning is ruined because of you.

"She's one of a kind I have to admit!!" Seriously now, they are gonna chat about me when I am standing right here.

"I know" No you don't.

"Anyways, I have a meeting with Ron. Gotta go, bye." This is really annoying the shit outta me. Am I invisible to them or do they just like ignoring people!?

"I'll have to ask about this meeting later"

"Zayn" She said as she slapped his shoulder, and to my utter shock he started smiling instead of turning into that angry young man. Boy!! She must be really close to him, I wonder if she is his girlfriend.

They both hugged each other and she left, but before leaving the room she whispered  to me a small 'best of luck' which made absolutely no sense. To me at least.

"I heard you have some problem Ms.Stacey"  You.

"About the letter, I think there has been some confusion"

"It's hard to confuse you with somebody else" Why is he being so good!! It's hard to hate him this way.

"Why did you choose me for this job!? You don't even know me Zayn." It took all my courage to ask this from him. But I wanted an answer, a proper answer.

"I know much more about you than you think I do." That's what the problem is-How!?

"How!? I don't  know you."

"I need time to explain that. If you want to know then meet me at DZ's at 8." DZ's!? I couldn't make sense of anything right now, so I decided to back out. I would deal with him later.

"I can't I have to somewhere to be."And with that I exited his office, took the lift, power walked across the reception and the parking to reach my car. It was then that I realised that I was holding my breath. One side of my brain was telling me to go to DZ's and the other logical half of my brain told me not to.

Why did he say that!? Just to creep me out!? Cuz he did a damn good job. I need to talk to Ree  and Aaron about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I am back!! I know it's been a long time since I last updated but I had my exams!! Poor me!! Anyways, how do you guys like the new character!? Who do you think she is!?
Comment👇🏻
And don't forget to vote!! :-)

B-bye!! Love y'all!!