Hey Now

^This needs to stop 😂 I think nah😂^
Ok sorry for not updating this story but I've been working on some new books and stuff... Ya... Oh and who saw the new SNK CHAPTER? It was so AWESOME IT WAS SO FUNNY! Sasha though XD
Disclaimer: All characters owned by: Hajime Isayama!

Sasha's POV

"Springles is on the road to canon land." Mina say solemnly placing her hand on her heart.
"Mina not you too!" I protest
"Hehe serves you right" Ymir snickers
"Hey what do you mean?!" I yell pointing at her with results with her glaring at Annie. I guess she wanted to fight it out with her. Well to bad. I swear the tension between them is un breakable.

"ANYWAYS" I start to shout so the two don't have a chance to fight. Krista gets what I'm trying to do and places her hand on Ymir's arm. "Annie, would you like to go next?" Krista tentatively asks looking straight at her. "Huh?" "You know like who do you like?" Krista continues now confident.

"You should know I don't have such a thing called a "crush" Annie replies bored

"Huhuhuhu"

We all turn to look at Hanna who was giggling. "I'm sorry it's just..." Before she can continue Annie shoots her a cold glare, telling her to shut up. "Oh ho." I smirk and look at Annie. Who surprisingly looks away. "Oh ho" I say again still smirking.

"Hanna tell us!" Mina begs
"Nuhuh"
"Fine a hint?"
"Hmm, can I?" Hanna asks Annie who turned her back to us.
"What's the hint." And with that Hanna gets up and walks towards her and leans down and whispers something into her ear which Annie immediately said "no" to. "Please?" "No." "Why not?" Hanna protests "To obvious" "Come on! Oh and that means my guess was right!" Hanna beams. "Shit...Fine." Annie sighs. Hanna gasps and then smiles.

'I'm going to regret this now' Annie thinks to herself cursing under her breath

"Ok girls! I have The hint!"

"REALLY!?"
"SHE SAID YES?!"
"YOUR SHIP SENSES ARE AMAZING!"
Hanna just grins.
"Ok so what's the hint?" Mina asks excitedly

"He's ta-"

The door to the cabin opens before she could finish.

*Before that happened*

Connie's POV

Operation Jarco was now underway as everyone except Jean, and of course Marco were creeping outside along the sides of buildings. It was easy at first, but then getting to the girls side of the camp it appeared that nobody slept. Which made it difficult to sneak past, well for Bertholt and Reiner anyways.

"Which one are they in for Gods sake?" Eren whispered exasperated
"Um, from what Sasha told me..." I think aloud
"From what Sasha told you..." They all repeat
"Uh. Umm..."
"Connie, don't tell me you forgot." Eren glares
"Ehehehe..." I nervously laugh

"ANYWAYS" A feminine voice yells from the edge of the camp.

We all nod and start to head over to the voice which sounded awfully like Sasha. Running across paths and crawling under windows in the dead of the night made me chuckle.

"We're like spies." I chuckle again
"Ha yes we are." Eren grins

"Shut up." Reiner glares

"Whoa, chill" I say calmly
"Yes, there is no time to fight amongst our selfs" Armin pleads
"You're right, sorry" Reiner sighs

I turn around to see Bertholt who looks like he's on edge, very nervous and depressed.

"Sorry." I apologize after looking at Bertholt. I must have brought up some unpleasant memory's again. Good fucking job Connie.

"Why?" Reiner asks
"Because" I nod in Bertholt's direction
"Oh, it's fine. Just..." Reiner frowns
"Bad memory's right? Sorry." I say again
"It's cool." He sighs and smiles
"We should go." Thomas points out
"Right"

And with that we continue on.

Marco's POV

After the guys finished their very suspicious huddle they waved and quickly left.

Leaving me and Jean alone.

"Gosh so you were actually serious."

I turned my head to face Jean, who was looking at the door and chuckling.

"Why? Did you think I wasn't?" I smirked making Jean laugh
"Honestly, ya." He said shaking his head
"Hmph." I replied crossing my arms and pouting which earned another flustered face from Jean.

Oh my god, Maybe... No. Of course not, why would Jean of all people be... Anyways he likes Mikasa.

As I shook the thoughts out of my head Jean decided then to ask me a question.

"So um. Do you, like you know. Uh like someone?"

And I was like. 'Really Jean? Really? Why the fuck did you have ask that question' but then the other half of me was like 'MUHAHHHAHA FUCK YA I WAS WAITING THIS MOMENT' so I decided to not answer right away while I thought of this situation.

Do I tell him or no?

I tried to imagine the scenarios...

Scenario 1

"Jean... I like you."

"WHAT THE FUCK" he would scream "TAKE YOUR GAY SHIT ELSEWHERE AND DON'T GET ME CAUGHT UP IN IT" and with that he would walk away, leaving me in tears, a broken heart and humiliation that will last my whole life.

End

As I started to shake my head violently Jean places his hand on my shoulder and bends down in front of me.

"Oi Marco? Are you ok?"
"Huh? Uh ya"
"Sorry, didn't mean to make you upset."
"Huh? Oh no it's ok. I mean what?"
"Uh well you see..." He put his hands on his face gesturing that I do the same.

When I did put my hands up to my face I realized that there were some wet patches. Tears?

"Shit..." I mumbled wiping my eyes with my sleeve.
"How about you don't have to answer the question." Jean nervously says and scratches the back of his head "Ya... Maybe." I awkwardly mumble as I try my best to smile.

"So uh anyways, did you see how suspicious the guys were having their little girly man huddle?" Jean asks, furrowing his eyebrows at the spot where the guys once were, as if it would tell him the answers.

"Uh huh I did." I nod and join Jean in staring at the suspicious area.

We stare at the spot silently for a few minutes then it hits me faster then the Titan that chased Sasha.

  (You know, the dog one. The one on all fours that was creepy asf XD and how would MARCO even know this)

"God dammit, it was probably their plan... To leave..."  I curse under my breath as Jean turns to face me with a confused look on plastered on his face.

"Huh?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bonjour! Or Bon nuit you know whatever and I am pretty pleased with this chapter I really do believe that you will be too ^-^

MiTaku~chan ❤️