Why So Much Makeup?

*Beep*  *Beep*  *Beep*

I forgot today ways Monday. Shit. I got to get ready for school, just great. I rub my tired droopy eyes before climbing out of bed and making my way to the bathroom to wash my face to wake me up a little.

Last year of high school it can't be that bad right? I got my friend Jayden and my gay best friend Andy, love them both to death. Hell I would take a bullet for those two. They mean the world to me, they honestly do. Even though I've always been jealous of Jayden because she always gets the guys. Gosh is she beautiful and perfect though. She's got long black wavy hair that's natural, her skin is dark but not to dark, her bright green eyes could make you drop to your knees and pray to Jesus to give you self control, her smile is worth a million dollars, she is tall and skinny but not sickening skinny perfect skinny. Andy is so adorable! He has perfectly straight white teeth, blonde hair that's half shaved on one side and long on the other, glasses that are a little to big for his oval shaped face, and he's got these dark brown eyes that almost look black from a distance, he's pretty pale but not as pale as myself, and he's a little shorter than Jayden. If he wasn't my best friend and gay I would go out with him in a heart beat!

When I return back to my room I throw on a grey Nike hoodie, a pair of leggings and my favorite black flip flops. I put on a little mascara and lip gloss before tying my hair up in a messy bun. After double checking myself in the mirror I grab my keys, phone, and book bag then I walk downstairs to the kitchen to grab an apple and a yogurt granola bar.

"Scarlett is that you honey down in the kitchen?" yells my mom from her room upstairs. I'm guessing she heard me shuffling around in the kitchen.

"Yea Ma it's just me. See ya when I get home from school! Bye love ya!" I yell back as I grab my apple and granola bar off the table making my way out the door.

When I climb in my car I put the key in the ignition and start it up. Three Days Grace fill my ears as I pull out of my driveway and drive towards hell aka school.

I park in the my usually spot, right in front of the school then I start to walk towards my two best friends. They both start jumping up and down like little 2 year olds. I couldn't help but to laugh as I made my way towards them because Andy's hair and glasses were bouncing along with him.

"Omg girl you are totally rocking those leggings! Shake whatcha ma'am gave ya!" Says Andy when I finally get to them both. I laugh and shake my head at his comment.

"Hey Andy missed you" I say as I give him a tight hug. He picks me up and spins me around making me squeal.
"Andy!! Put me down!" I yell a little laughing. He does as I ask and apologizes.

"Hey Jayden missed you to girly" I look at her and bite my lip afraid she might be 'mad' at me that I didn't hug her first. She smiles and rolls her eyes.

"I ain't mad at you Scar. Get your butt over here and give me a hug!" She giggles a little with her arms out waiting for me to hug her. I start to run up to her and hug her but someone grabs my hips and pulls me back into them.

"Hey beautiful. I missed you" says the person. I smile and turn around to see my boyfriend Daniel. He's curly brown hair all over he's forehead and his light brown eyes staring into mine. Daniel and I have been together for a year and the most we do is hug, kiss, and cuddle. Every once in awhile we would hold hands but nothing serious.

"Hi Daniel" I giggle a little before he scoops me off my feet and kisses my nose. I bite his nose so he would put me down but instead he kisses my cheek not letting me go.

"I'm never letting you go! You can't make me!" He says dramatically making laughter pour from my lips. He smiles at me then puts me back on my feet. I tug my hoodie down before turning my attention towards Jayden and Andy. Andy was staring at Daniel in awe while Jayden was staring at me in disgust. I frown a little remembering she didn't like Daniel. She says I could do so much better than him but I don't want anyone but him. The tension between me and Jayden was building up every second as she stared at me.